OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

So apparently me and my boy were able to grab the “last size” in 10 and 10.5 from the supposed unclaimed pairs at the local FTL this morning. Still a damn shame it had to be that serious for a pair of Neons 95s but I digress. Went up to a 10.5 and they feel much better on my big toe than my size 10 ‘15 pair.
6352637A-5B4B-457D-B0AC-CC6AD3AE3213.jpeg
7FC3B960-FB33-4CC9-9979-46FA34EC13AF.jpeg

Cool. I’m not stressing nor am I in rush to get them. Just curious is all.

Even in Japan, only the few selected stores such as Atmos, Undefeated-JP or GR8 had em and they are all gone. Seems available over $200 on resell market now.

PS: Checked further and seems like approx. $200 is currently the highest (or I should say BIN) price on the resell market here for the grey....
How do we get to that resell market you speak of? Link?

Considering the number of people who are finding multiple pairs of these in stores, it sounds like Nike and footsites just effed up the online release and a nor'easter in the northeast combined with thirsty *** xmas season resellers made it a difficult purchase for many, but in normal times the supply would have been there.

L on on all apps hit recently on bred yeezy and 11 jubilee so this is odd snkrs my last hope. Don't like resell even if it 30 more. Prices gonna shoot up if it sells out fast tomorrow
I hit 10 pairs of Jubilees and nine bred Yeezy 350s but only three of these on FLX.

Didn't realise these dropped in UK too. I'm ages away from the closest physical shop but doesn't look like they online yet?

Don't wanna miss out!

Back
Top Bottom