OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

These are hella nice! It took a while due to Covid and the back to back holidays but I’m so glad they are here and it came in one piece 😂.... Thanks to CARTEL777 CARTEL777 for the oop on these heater!
35E54A3F-3972-426F-B5D9-64881C0D298D.jpeg

Only scenario I'd "resell" would to to use sneakers as trade bait... For example now that AM1 Lemonades are sitting in Canada I may double on them to use them as trade baits in the future, I'm sure their price will skyrocket in at least one year. Still, on principle I would not do that on release day.
So how much time has to pass between release date/purchase to sale for it to qualify as trade bait versus reselling?

So how much time has to pass between release date/purchase to sale for it to qualify as trade bait versus reselling?

Well it's still resell...but if you don't see the difference between cop for resell on release date and 2 months after when they're on sale that's on you mate.

Key difference: when they're on sale after 2 months it means nobody wants them while when they're out of stock after 2 hours it means more people want them than the number of available pairs. So yeah the timing makes a big difference...

i still haven't find a pair of OG neon 2020 around, i don't even know if they already released or will release later in HK, not enough clear info from Nike. Too bad as it was really the only pair that i needed.

Black NDSTRKTs

1609954097033.png

1609954076834.png

1609954084765.png
Checked volt one in storefront the other day and although I wasn’t interested in them at all, was kind of surprised how different they are from those regular 95s. NDSTRKT one seemed much tougher & durable and the toe part actually has something inside and is hard like a composite boot’s. If this black one will become available on the sales rack, I may consider coppin em for my workplace beater.

Back
Top Bottom