OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

What about 1s 90s and 97s? For me, 1s and 90s are narrow but length wise I’ve got room. 97s are narrow and the length my toe was up to the end so I went up half size. I’m about to order an 11 and 11.5 from Nike and test it out.

Can't speak for others but TTS in 95s or 97s would be suicide. Before anything, preference matters and most of NT likes 1-1 snug fits. I mostly do casual wear and don't like tight shoes. My TTS is 10.5 and the only ones I could be comfy in at TTS would be AM1's and maybe the 90s.

I do an 11 in AM95's, 97's, and SB Dunks. Now with that being said.. Silver Bullet 97s and Neon 95's from 2020 are very weird anomalies. I have to do 11.5 in Silver Bullets and Neons are barely okay in an 11.. If I would have known, I would have tried to get an 11.5.

Can't speak for others but TTS in 95s or 97s would be suicide. Before anything, preference matters and most of NT likes 1-1 snug fits. I mostly do casual wear and don't like tight shoes. My TTS is 10.5 and the only ones I could be comfy in at TTS would be AM1's and maybe the 90s.

I do an 11 in AM95's, 97's, and SB Dunks. Now with that being said.. Silver Bullet 97s and Neon 95's from 2020 are very weird anomalies. I have to do 11.5 in Silver Bullets and Neons are barely okay in an 11.. If I would have known, I would have tried to get an 11.5.

I go TTS in all air max except 95s. I can wear them at TTS, but the drastic medial side taper causes trouble for my big toe. 97s are VERY snug lengthwise, but the toebox is taller and doesn't have the sharp taper that the 95s have, so I prefer going TTS. I do have narrow feet, though.

This is what gets me with 95s:

95toe.png

My true size is 9.5 on a scale. When I try 9.5s in 95s they are super snug. They fit but definitely not the way I like to wear my shoes so I go half size up and they fit much better. I wear 9.5s in all air max 1s that released these year and while some fit bigger than others (Pattas) it's not enough to half size down. So when I compared my TTS 9.5 1s to a pair of 9.5 95s, the 95s were noticeably tighter while the 1s were comfortable.

Last edited:
10. I basically just buy 10's in all nikes besides Huaraches. I really got into problems trying to size down, I ended up with about 5 uncomfortable shoes. And 10.5 is too big.

Everybody's feet are different though.
I've never heard anybody sizing down for any air maxes so I don't know who feed you that lie. Ha.

I've never heard anybody sizing down for any air maxes so I don't know who feed you that lie. Ha.
It was mostly Jordans maybe 1-2 AM. I had a phase of trying to get the most fitted shoe I could and it was a L.

I'm most upset about chi 13's, id definitely still have them if I got size 10's but the 9.5 were uncomfortable. I think I ended up with one 9.5 4 that was alright.

I'm a true 10. No more messing with the formula.

Ran to my outlet to return some shorts. They didn’t have them but I seen these in FSR.
Seen $180 and said ehhh idk that’s a bit much. I then seen everything was 30% off easy cop.

They had the bone colorway as well, debating if I want to head back and get them tomorrow. Glad I came and got these there was only two size 11s but they had every other size.

I’ve had some solid pick-ups from making returns lol
5D2F862C-693E-42D9-A0C8-4B13893E9F96.jpeg

Depending on your size they're lower than that on GOAT and StockX.

Saw a bunch of Instagram polls that had the beetroots as the 95 of the year. I know it's easy to throw a color on the OG colorway but I wear mine all the time. For some reason they fit so much nicer than other 95s I've picked up this year (anatomy & kois)

Back
Top Bottom