OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Nice price on icons on nike
IMG_8278.jpeg

Too much, and tour yellows have dried up on there in my size, looking for those the most, underrated cw imo
they were super easy to get with discount, you were probably waiting for that 50% discount deal and now they are long gone, sometimes its just better to settle with 25%-40% discount and not take the risk that you would missing out on the sneakers for waiting too long

This. The amount of shoes that I truly wanted and lost by trying to save 15-20 bucks. |l
this happened to me with the blue hex air max plus TN, ive waited too long and eventually they sold in my size and now they cost 300-400 bux on ebay :smh: |l i really hate my self for that, and now im thinking to sacrifice 1 of my 6 pairs of OG blue AM1s to buy the blue hex TNs

I'll definitely be grabbing them from Nike when they drop. Need to take advantage of that return policy, just in case. Suprpis they haven't loaded up on there yet. Unless they're just going to be a regular non-SNKRS release.

I got my beetroots before the price went up and love them. Wish I would have grabbed another pair for cheap when I had the chance. Definitely a classic.

this happened to me with the blue hex air max plus TN, ive waited too long and eventually they sold in my size and now they cost 300-400 bux on ebay :smh: |l i really hate my self for that, and now im thinking to sacrifice 1 of my 6 pairs of OG blue AM1s to buy the blue hex TNs
Off top Crystal Blues, Olive and Orange pair 95's. Purple, Vamps and Hyper Blues pluses. Smh, all but the Hypers were cheap on sites and even on the resale market. Covid hit and all them prices doubled in the aftermarket.

Crystal/Hyper blues now these. Didn’t even know the beetroot’s were going for that much.
I was waiting for them to go on sale at Nike.
While they did I just copped other kicks.
I wasn’t the biggest fan of the contrast stitching.

All the OG grey gradient with any color like that og colorway or not ends up selling for way way over retail and pretty much never goes down in price. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve kicked myself in the *** for not grabbing some of them.

I got my beetroots before the price went up and love them. Wish I would have grabbed another pair for cheap when I had the chance. Definitely a classic.
I’ve seen them go for so low back right after they released..I was getting my car worked on and saw a dude with them on and decided to google them and SMH the price of them these days

Back
Top Bottom