OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

IMG_0455.jpeg

Yep . They botched the **** out of those for no reason
No they didnt. As i said before, they do this deliberately. They give us these, we buy em just in case they don’t give us pools, then once they sell enough of these…..you watch em drop “pool” ish versions.

Not bad man I like these a lot . Perfect for fall season . Also feels like those could have had an acg logo somewhere on them lol where’d you get them ?

they were on sale. i actually waited too long and could have got these a little cheaper.

I’m almost certain that if this New Volt was the OG ppl would prefer it over the Volt we are used to. Either way these joints cold i grabbed them as soon as I saw them

When was the last time someone grabbed a pair of reverse neons from FNL? Just curious if my order is going to go through or if I'm going to get a canceled email tomorrow or Friday. 👀

When was the last time someone grabbed a pair of reverse neons from FNL? Just curious if my order is going to go through or if I'm going to get a canceled email tomorrow or Friday. 👀
I ordered my original pair 9/24, "waiting for carrier pickup" (ups) for over a week. Contacted JD customer service regarding the order, was told they would be resending the shoes through a different shipping carrier (fedEx). Next day, I received a shipping confirmation email from Finishline. Later that evening, my original pair from JD showed up on my porch. Few days later, I received the 2nd pair from Finishline.

Neons popped up on Nike Canada. Ordered 2 with quickness. Will snag 1 more of they go on sale. These will get tons of wear

Back
Top Bottom