OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

IMG_1154.jpeg

IMO, the new reverse neons blow the OG out of the water. I feel like people who choose the OG are succumbed by nostalgia and the fact it's the first color. If both came out at the same time people would overwhelmingly pick the reverse neons.

Last edited:
IMO, the new reverse neons blow the OG out of the water. I feel like people who choose the OG are succumbed by nostalgia and the fact it's the first color. If both came out at the same time people would overwhelmingly pick the reverse neons.

IMO when it comes to 95's, the gradient from the bottom up always looks the best.

Reverses aren't bad, but gradient so much better on OG's.

IMO when it comes to 95's, the gradient from the bottom up always looks the best.

Reverses aren't bad, but gradient so much better on OG's.
Weird how dude says that as it’s like absolute fact lol just calmly stating what literally everybody else would pick ….

Meanwhile . That’s a big hell no lol the OGs are a million times better

Weird how dude says that as it’s like absolute fact lol just calmly stating what literally everybody else would pick ….

Meanwhile . That’s a big hell no lol the OGs are a million times better

Just my opinion not a fact. However I'd be willing to bet anything that if you showed these two shoes and polled people who are not familiar with the history of the shoes to influence their decision, the reverse neons would win the poll in a landslide. Would make for an interesting poll :smile:

Just my opinion not a fact. However I'd be willing to bet anything that if you showed these two shoes and polled people who are not familiar with the history of the shoes to influence their decision, the reverse neons would win the poll in a landslide. Would make for an interesting poll :smile:
I attest to this statement

The reverse can be stated also.

Neons have been around for close to thirty years and people are used to them, while the reverse neon is new and fresh your minds.

Speaking of Reverse Neons, here is my interpretation of the cw via NBY from 2020 (I think)

noeN
IMG_6878.png

I appreciate OG, but I wouldn’t scoop them up. I think they look clunky, ESP on me, with gradient order going from light to dark (tongue to midsole).
THE SHIRT!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So jd shipped my reverse neons after cancelling the status sale ones I ordered on the 23rd... Greedy mfers...

They (FNL) did the same thing a few weeks back when I used some of my status cash to buy my wife a pair of Adidas NMD’s that she wanted for gym shoes…They were already discounted and my status stuff got them down to like $30 shipped…

They canceled the order then when I called to complain they said they couldn’t refund the points…But the rep was nice enough to inform me that the shoes were back in stock and I could “repurchase them at the new sale price” which was higher than the original sale price AND they wouldn’t offer a status discount either :lol:…Just tell me y’all didn’t want me buying them for half off…

Back
Top Bottom