OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

They (FNL) did the same thing a few weeks back when I used some of my status cash to buy my wife a pair of Adidas NMD’s that she wanted for gym shoes…They were already discounted and my status stuff got them down to like $30 shipped…

They canceled the order then when I called to complain they said they couldn’t refund the points…But the rep was nice enough to inform me that the shoes were back in stock and I could “repurchase them at the new sale price” which was higher than the original sale price AND they wouldn’t offer a status discount either :lol:…Just tell me y’all didn’t want me buying them for half off…
Damn that's messed up, luckily they refunded my status reward and gave me another one that said forced 20 off status. But since you can only use one at a time I still ended up spending $10 more then when I caught the sale.

They (FNL) did the same thing a few weeks back when I used some of my status cash to buy my wife a pair of Adidas NMD’s that she wanted for gym shoes…They were already discounted and my status stuff got them down to like $30 shipped…

They canceled the order then when I called to complain they said they couldn’t refund the points…But the rep was nice enough to inform me that the shoes were back in stock and I could “repurchase them at the new sale price” which was higher than the original sale price AND they wouldn’t offer a status discount either :lol:…Just tell me y’all didn’t want me buying them for half off…
Exact same thing just happened to me with last JD Sport Reverse Neon order. Ordered them during the status sale, got cancelled, and when I emailed them they said there was nothing they could do. They said the item was out of stock when I placed the order but they definitely weren't and were still in stock when they cancelled the order. Ha.

I just repurchased them at the current sale price. Still cheaper than anywhere else but definitely not too pleased with their decision to cancel.

My limited experience with JD Sports in-store has been particularly negative. They just recently finished converting the Finish Line in my local mall over to a JD and seemingly fired all employees or closed down the store long enough that everyone had to find a new job or transfer. They hired a bunch of children and people I've never seen before, and none of them seem to have any retail experience. I tried to buy a pair of shoes for almost 30 minutes before giving up and walking out. Not going to give a company business if they make it that difficult. I already have too many damn shoes to have that experience in the back of my mind attached to a shoe. Tried to shop there a few times and they somehow have as many employees as customers but noone able or willing to help you make a purchase. Mind-boggling.

Exact same thing just happened to me with last JD Sport Reverse Neon order. Ordered them during the status sale, got cancelled, and when I emailed them they said there was nothing they could do. They said the item was out of stock when I placed the order but they definitely weren't and were still in stock when they cancelled the order. Ha.

I just repurchased them at the current sale price. Still cheaper than anywhere else but definitely not too pleased with their decision to cancel.
I ended up ordering two more pair, since my 10.5 kept going in and out of stock, just to be on the safe side. One has shipped so far, the other still processing, probably get cancelled.

FNL/JD are an awful company... I found that out when I was like the first person to ever get EA on the UNC J4s... No one knew what I was talking about after I reserved the shoes. Called customer service like a week before the drop. They finally reply a day AFTER the drop to inform me the shoes were being held at JD Sports in Lone Tree CO. Of cpurse, since it was the day after they had already sold my shoes, most likely to an employee. I will forever be pissed at that because that was my only chance to cop at retail.

They then told me that

Well I guess this explains why they needed that extra $30 from me :lol:…Stock down like 20% or something…

1704388568295.png

Their customer service has not been great to say the least. I've had 3 different responses from my initial email regarding the cancellation of the status sale order, and none of the responses seems to have an idea what I'm taking about or offering to fix it. I'm done replying. I just bought them at their current sale price. Ha.

SIZING QUESTION?

Do the 2018 solar reds fit the same as current Air Max 95s?

I just picked up my first two pair of am 95s, the black neons and turquoise from JD. I had to go up half a size from my normal am1 and am90 sizing.

10.5 neon came in today, my second order got cancelled last night. Went ahead and ordered again 😬 it's just a game of getting it filled I guess, since it keeps popping up. These are too dope not to try.

Back
Top Bottom