⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teague looks good. Brad probably needs to change his draws at halftime.

Payton Pritchard listens to rappity rap.

Rockets didn't have enough players to play. Kenyon Martin Jr and 2 others tested positive, 4 tested inconclusive. Harden claims he was at the party for only 30 minutes and came in a separate entrance, thought he was good with safety protocols

Why are the Celtics banners on the floor and not raised?
2B13DD0F-0502-45EC-8A1C-E34C401FA2DF.png

Random, but I had physical therapy yesterday for my elbow tendinitis (aka “Tennis Elbow”). My therapist was a very nice Korean young lady. We chatted throughout the session and she told me her boyfriend is a big Lakers fan, BUT the thing he wanted most was a Tyler Herro jersey. She got it for him. So sweet. 😍

They sell Herro jerseys?

*weebey gif*

Random, but I had physical therapy yesterday for my elbow tendinitis (aka “Tennis Elbow”). My therapist was a very nice Korean young lady. We chatted throughout the session and she told me her boyfriend is a big Lakers fan, BUT the thing he wanted most was a Tyler Herro jersey. She got it for him. So sweet. 😍
Tennis elbow is the worst. At one point, I just had to lay down and rest my damn arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom