⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fans were booing the Raptors when they played the Celtics
Lots of New England snowbirds down in FL this time of year. With working remotely being a thing, there's probably even more folks down there. Not super surprising.

Like at a certain point aren't you challenging the integrity of the game by making teams play with half their roster? Thought the same thing in NFL with teams playing without their QBs or WRs.

Doesn't seem right.
That's the compromise everyone is taking to play these games rn. This is what ppl wanted and this is part of the bargain 🤷🏿‍♂️

Of course :lol: :smh:

No Tatum
No Kemba
No Romeo
No Timelord
No Geek Freak
No Kardashian

More Pritchard

21619563-mmmain.jpg

Why Lil Zeke & Be Easy jobless man

Supercool is about to have a job in the G-League, along with Lance. If IT2 doesn’t want to go that route, he probably should head overseas.

That said, if things keep going the way they’re going with COVID, they all may end up back on NBA rosters this season due to teams needing bodies.

That's the compromise everyone is taking to play these games rn. This is what ppl wanted and this is part of the bargain 🤷🏿‍♂️
Nah I get the compromise. And players want to make their money. Just doesn't really seem like professional basketball to me when teams only have 7-8 guys though.

Nah I get the compromise. And players want to make their money. Just doesn't really seem like professional basketball to me when teams only have 7-8 guys though.
It all sucks but in the end just like the circus the NFL/CFB was this year not everyone is going to come out on the fair side of things when outbreaks happen, comes with the territory. I assume the NBAPA agreed to this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom