⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your goat would've thrown everyone under the bus

It is video breakdown/technical analysis.

You hoop right?
1610227726188.png

Figured you didn't with the media-style takes you type in here on a daily basis.

My goal is to get you to understand basketball for what it actually is.

We can do a watch-a-long with the video whenever you are ready.
Warriors are 5-0 when Steph scores 30+. It's not that simple, but it's that simple

Reactions: MVP
Small Sample size.

Just like the small sample size you and your henchmen used to write Steph off just a week ago.
You mean when I said he'd eventually play better because I know how good he is? The warriors best chance to win on any given night is when their best player is on his A game because nobody can guard him. Not really worth arguing when it's obvious

You mean when I said he'd eventually play better because I know how good he is? The warriors best chance to win on any given night is when their best player is on his A game because nobody can guard him. Not really worth arguing when it's obvious

You understand what your tone was with all of your Steph posts. But you got it.

Like I said, let me know whenever you are ready to learn the game.

Would y’all let Hartenstein call you a *****?

Told my old lady hartenstein was a brotha

874986C8-E187-4A7C-9D3E-DAE99F04DFFF.jpeg
DD669618-30F7-4E08-BF82-4F82B331C8F4.jpeg

I went to school with a cat the same racial makeup as Hartensein. Dawg was nice in ball too. Played like a brother, and there were rumors his dad was black (as a joke). Blue eyes and blond hair to even. When his pops pulled up in the gmc to pick us up one day....the rumors about him being low key black were confirmed :lol:. Buddy never crossed “that” line tho. Crazy, cuz we ended up working for the same company some years back. Yo started a few years before me...but moved up HELLA quick, and tried to pull me up, after he seen me In the work system (as I was a contractor at the time) to a better position. It ain’t work out, and I got a better offer....but that was an interesting story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom