Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they needa stop hyping up til tok
Boy Garcia til he does something against a worthy opponent. Anyways, Davis v Lopez who y'all got????

Luke Campbell is better than everyone on tanks resume🤷🏽‍♂️.

I'll take teofimo to beat tank pretty easily right now.

Leo led with the overhand right and just left it hanging out there
Like Tank said Leo was just standing there waiting to get hit

Yea but he hasn't fought him yet , that's my point. We ain't seen him against that step
Up in competition

Yea but he hasn't fought him yet , that's my point. We ain't seen him against that step
Up in competition

I hear you. We will see how that fight goes. I think ryan garcia is the real deal and will smoke campbell when they fight.

Weight classes exist for a reason. Everyone tank has fought is either old, dragged up in weight, or draining themselves to make weight. They're marketing him well for people who dont see it though.

Hoping for a good Spence fight but Danny too slow. Maybe the accident took something outta Errol where it'll be more competitive that I'm predicting

What a shot by Davis. LSC has never been stopped, so his power is definitely real. I just wonder how he does with someone who can bang too. I thought he was losing that fight 4-1 up to that point, but he put it away. Really want to see him vs some of the other names in 135. Loma, Lopez, Garcia, etc.

Why would he fight Loma ? He doesn't need to take the chance when he can pick off belts from other guys

No wonder Mike Tyson like this dude ...

Good stuff .... I had the fight going either way and before that flurry at the end of the fight, SC was hitting getting some good combos out.

SC never been a puncher. If that was Lopez getting some pf those shots in, Davis would of have probably hot been wobbled or hit the Canvas.

That's not to say that he wasn't dodging a bunch of punchs but others were landing.

Gary russel trying to call out tank... would love to see that fight. But tank would destroy him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom