Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That fight comes down to the distance its fought at, if wilder can keep it outside he'll eventually land his falcon punch to ko ruiz, if ruiz can get inside tho he'll beat Wilder

I suggested the loser of Wilder vs Fury II should fight Ruiz. But after seeing how Wilder is now, I am pretty confident that Ruiz would beat him if Ruiz does the slightest preparation. But knowing Andy Ruiz that is a big if.

Wild Angel Garcia back :lol: . Only so long they could contain him.

Lowkey I’m not convinced Haney beats Gary Russel Jr. that’s why they sent that janky contract. Haney probably still green and Gary is right his father probably gonna hold him back.

Luke/Garcia fight postponed cuz he caught COVID smh

anyone else think Kell might upset Bud? For me it’ll depend if Kell won’t struggle making 147.

Hmm nah. I'm thinking brooks camp was more weight loss than training.

Bud walks him down and stops him 8th or 9th.

Interesting scenario with this being buds last fight with tr. Is he gonna jump ship and join the top dawgs at 147 with pbc or coast the rest of his career with bob. Not giving bud the benefit of the doubt anymore after this fight.

Hmm nah. I'm thinking brooks camp was more weight loss than training.

Bud walks him down and stops him 8th or 9th.

Interesting scenario with this being buds last fight with tr. Is he gonna jump ship and join the top dawgs at 147 with pbc or coast the rest of his career with bob. Not giving bud the benefit of the doubt anymore after this fight.

Anything but staying with Bob, or he’d be fighting passed their prime UK fighters or names like “mean machine” for the rest of his career.

That fight comes down to the distance its fought at, if wilder can keep it outside he'll eventually land his falcon punch to ko ruiz, if ruiz can get inside tho he'll beat Wilder

idk man, Ruiz has great footwork, solid chin and quick hands, I just hope he comes to the fight in shape!

man give me Canelo Vs plant or Charlo but I get it. better to take a tune up after a long lay off.
Serious? Definitely not a tuneup. Callum Smith is more accomplished and a bigger challenge than Plant and arguably Charlo. However, Smith has looked underwhelming recently. He tends to fight to the level of his competition.

Serious? Definitely not a tuneup. Callum Smith is more accomplished and a bigger challenge than Plant and arguably Charlo. However, Smith has looked underwhelming recently. He tends to fight to the level of his competition.

Go into the old gym. Big Odds changes at Kambi

I dunno...some say Christmas came early for him last year when he fought John Ryder

I dunno...some say Christmas came early for him last year when he fought John Ryder
We saw how he barely got by in the first couple rounds in the WBSS tourney, against guys we never heard of. One of those fights was against a kickboxer. Then in the final, he sent Groves to retirement as the underdog.

Some boxers are like that, look at Tyson Fury. Fury struggled with Steve Cunningham (a Cruiserweight), even got knocked down. Then went on to absolutely dominate Klitschko. Fight before Wilder rematch, Fury went life and death with Otto Wallin.

Back
Top Bottom