Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bob Arum 88 years old? Matta fact hes about to be 89 so basically hes 90. Its time man and when is he gonna move aside :lol:

That's a no brainer man ....

Unless you have conclusive evidence, the refs call stand.

Garcia said it best ....on or two light headbutt started the swelling and a thumb or whatever made it worst.

But who knows

I couldn't reverse that cause you never know.

I feel for dude though

Dude wtf are u talking about!? They just showed the damn replay of round 1 10 different ways...There was NO head to head contact on that side of his face!

No headbutt at all is pretty conclusive

Im not sure how u can imagine a headbutt from all the replays weve seen

The opposite side of the head rubbing together aint a butt.

SMH terrible decision.

That's a no brainer man ....

Unless you have conclusive evidence, the refs call stand.

Garcia said it best ....on or two light headbutt started the swelling and a thumb or whatever made it worst.

But who knows

I couldn't reverse that cause you never know.

I feel for dude though
Bra there was no ueadbutt to that side of the face. Referees make mistakes all the time.

But this was clearly them trying to protect there own. No worse then the mlb and there replay policy

Why even have replay when your clearly not gonna use it.

My issue is you cant even pinpoint when it happens and there was no clash of heads on that side of the face.

Cant agree with this at all

The time they pinpointed, they weren’t even touching one another, besides the jabs that kept landing 🤣

Will be interesting to see how bob flexes going forward.

If I recall Maloney is his fighter.

You literally have other refs sitting ringside pointing and looking for a something that ain't there. Just pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom