Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
168 benefits GGG in that fight. He’s the naturally bigger guy and won’t have to cut as much.

It doesn't matter what weight GGG comes in as to his advantage. IMO He is washed & unless Part 3 gives him new motivation its a take care package to ride off into the sunset.

It doesn't matter what weight GGG comes in as to his advantage. IMO He is washed & unless Part 3 gives him new motivation its a take care package to ride off into the sunset.

I’d favor Canelo but I’m not convinced it’s going to be a blowout like most think.

Derev is a lot better than people give GGG credit for. There’s a reason Charlo‘s going to end up fighting Eubank and another can this year despite a fight with Derev being one that should be easily makeable.

Also FWIW GGG is working with Victor Conte now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he has some extra pep in his step against his mando this spring.

I thought GGG won the first fight pretty clearly and Canelo won the second one pretty clearly.

I also remember on the undercard of that first fight Chocolatito lost a ******** decision to Sor Rungvisai. Then in the rematch Rungvisai demolished him. Kinda parallel time what happened with GGG–Canelo but to a greater degree.

I’d favor Canelo but I’m not convinced it’s going to be a blowout like most think.

Derev is a lot better than people give GGG credit for. There’s a reason Charlo‘s going to end up fighting Eubank and another can this year despite a fight with Derev being one that should be easily makeable.

Also FWIW GGG is working with Victor Conte now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he has some extra pep in his step against his mando this spring.
Welp

I think Abel was right that GGG changed. It was after that big contract right?

I still think GGG won fight 1 and 2. What's your guys opinion ?

Nah GGG won 1st and Canelo won the 2nd. In the 3rd if it happens Canelo puts him away for good. I don't want GGG to go out like that but I know Canelo smells blood in the water after GGG last fight and how bad he looked.

3G never had the best defense, but these past few fights with his new trainer its taken a turn for the worse. He needs to dump that bum asap.

Btw 3G clearly won the first fight. 2nd imo was a draw but you already know no one's beating canelo on the cards. I also thought derev beat 3G.

3G never had the best defense, but these past few fights with his new trainer its taken a turn for the worse. He needs to dump that bum asap.

Btw 3G clearly won the first fight. 2nd imo was a draw but you already know no one's beating canelo on the cards. I also thought derev beat 3G.

Agree with this all. The new trainer got GGG looking BAD out there and he lost to Derev for sure.

Derev wasn't even scared of GGG's power and if he's not Canelo def won't be with that iron chin/body he has.

GGG needs to suck it up and just get back with Abel and finish your career on the up and up but pride is a *****.

Kenny Bayless :nthat::nthat::nthat:

446BF3AF-5EE0-4027-A29A-5B692962A0A5.gif

Bayless or Weeks would always be my choice for these big PPV fights

Last edited:
Gunna be tough for fury to fight a damn near perfect fight again, but he did surprise a lot of folks last time.
Schooled bum squad and made it look easy first time around

^
This is huge!!!!
If Bob is really getting out, this means everything for PBC and DAZN.
Time to unite the kingdoms!
It’s wishful thinking and I know it will never happen but this sport needs a larger sanctioning body to avoid letting the IBF, WBO, WBC, & WBA from running roughshod over 17 different weight classes individually.

Bob is interested in selling but still wants some control of the company. I’m guessing he wants a similar setup Dana White has now with the UFC.

Dudes 88 years old, its time to hang em up.

Was just about to say this. Dude is 88 years old time to let it go Bob. He could be on a beach or a yacht enjoying life at that age and still collecting massive checks. I see he still loves that power and being "the face".

Back
Top Bottom