Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uuuhhhh ohhhhh

what is this about the walk in costume being too heavy and weakening his legs for the fight

sus

Damn Deontay...

I root for dude and don’t dislike him as heavily as a lot of y’all do, but he could’ve humbly threw out a statement praising Fury while also accepting the rematch clause.

That excuse is horrible. Should’ve thought this one through correctly.

giphy.gif

Nah, Deontay we not doing that. Take the L like a man.

He alluded to it in his post fight interview, thought he hurt his leg in camp haha.

The whole time im laughing at his costume on his way to the ring.

Fury had a great gameplan but the Knock down in the first round never really allowed wilder to get into the fight

I hope contracts were negotiated ahead of time. Wilder gonna get killed financially wise

Sad part is I dont know who else Wilder can fight at this point since Joshua is off the table

:smh: @ Bronze Bomber

Can’t honor that excuse.
Don’t do this man, you can’t act like the world ain’t see you get served. Own that L and vow to avenge it. In the meantime Fury gets to claim you on his taxes.

Man I honestly though Fury shot himself in the foot with the extra weight. Figured if he was gonna box all night he needed to be lighter on his feet and the excess weight would’ve bogged him down in the latter rounds. Fury really bout that Kronk life

By July? That def ain’t enough time for Wilder to learn some new tricks. He’s about to get washed again :lol:

Wilder acting like a lil bish right now. Just run to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and prepare for the next showdown.

Back
Top Bottom