Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was on the Lubin hype train a couple years ago. Despite his setback to Charlo, I thought he still had potential to be great because he was young. After seeing how he did last night, I don't think he will be much more than a fringe contender. He should've stepped on the gas but couldn't because he was susceptible to getting hit. Cunningham isn't the most renowned trainer. But with his experience training Devon Alexander another Southpaw, I expected some drastic improvement.

I was too but this last showing was pure garbage. He already has a big head and he leaves it there to be hit. I really thought he was about to get stopped out KOed in the 10th round. If that was any other top fighter he's done. Lubin will just be a gatekeeper etc from now on.

I went back and checked out the Rosario fights and Jermell might beat the dog **** outta him and stop him. Rosario can bang but never forget next to Canelo the twins got the best chins in boxing. I like the points you guys made though.

Bruh if Mel walks out with a L he better never fight on the same card as his brother again. That boy gonna be shedding pure tears this time if he do :lol:

The UK is heading back into a second lockdown thus meaning fans return to stadiums has been cancelled. A rising surge in cases has meant a second lockdown has been enforced as the uk prepares for its second wave. The uk government today stated no fans return to stadiums until NEXT YEAR which has put a dagger into some of boxing’s biggest UK fights including Joyce vs Dubois and possibly Anthony Joshuas fight although hearn has stated he will still try and put AJ fight on even if they lose millions.
I'm not surprised. From what I've seen, the moment they got a little free reign, people were behaving as if we're still not in a pandemic.

Like watching dude he hits like a truck. Kinda trash that he would be coming in overweight every fight when he was lower though
I think it was only twice he came in overweight. But 1 or two issues with weight loss supplements on top of that.
but he’s with Reynoso now

Been watching the old Sergiy fights . Against Jacobs and Culcay. Can’t find the GGG fight anywhere. Anyway he tends to get hit by uppercuts inside. Slow starter, picks it up in the middle rounds, bruises easily. But he’s relentless with that pressure. He kinda keeps those hands kinds wide apart for someone who likes to fight inside. Not too much pop, but that pressure style can tire out a fighter who doesn’t stay composed. These slow starter type fighters tend to have a lot of SD or draws..

Interesting. They not even letting fans for the cowgirls cant see how they pull this off. Granted it is 2 months away, we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom