Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
champcruthik champcruthik you already know!
Good to see you still around fam, hoping you're well and in good health.
I see lines sitting around -400 and +300 hoping to see a lil movement

I'm still going with Teo by late TKO. I think the size and the power is going to eventually wear down Loma, and athletically there isn't much if any of a gap between the two. The only clear advantage Loma has is skill, which is an important one, but I don't think it will be enough to offset the other factors.

Worst case scenario for Teo though is that this is 2020 version of Floyd-Canelo. He might get embarrassed, but I don't think he'll get hurt.

I'm still going with Teo by late TKO. I think the size and the power is going to eventually wear down Loma, and athletically there isn't much if any of a gap between the two. The only clear advantage Loma has is skill, which is an important one, but I don't think it will be enough to offset the other factors.

Worst case scenario for Teo though is that this is 2020 version of Floyd-Canelo. He might get embarrassed, but I don't think he'll get hurt.
Don’t think he’d land a clean shot on loma.

After watching episode 2 of blood sweat and tears, I'm changing my pick from lomachenko UD to lomachenko TKO somewhere between rounds 8-11.

I dont think teofimo is being himself. What i mean Is i believe this loud, brash, cocky **** talking kid is more of who his father created and kind of forced him to be to attempt to sell himself to the boxing world. Im not sure hes as confident about this fight as he tries to make people believe. The way this dude broke down in tears while talking about his relationship with his father was real and I think it will be a real problem in this fight.

Meanwhile, it's business as usual in the lomachenko camp and I believe we will see the best lomachenko we have seen so far in his pro career and itll be a dominating performance.

I'm also rooting for Loma. Lopez's attitude goes past being cocky to being disrespectful. I can't stand that, and hope he gets put in his place.

I actually don’t mind cocky fighters ... they gotta do it to sell fights. I try to look at skill set. Teo crying about his dad, kinda felt bad for him.. not sure if that was added drama to get some fans on his side or if that was legit. Anyway he is the bigger fighter, but just like Jermell, I think everything he throws is fast and powerful. Doesn’t change speeds too much, Loma gonna be expecting all that and will counter. But Loma does like to stand in front, get cocky himself, might get caught.... whatever man, looking forward to a good fight... may the best man win

looking forward to the fight now...gonna drop in this thread Saturday night askin' who got the links to stream :lol:

Clay Collard tested positive for COVID-19

2 days away and beyond hyped. Y'all know what it is, hasta la muerte. Giving Teo three rounds, 117-111 Rembrandt. #SeAcabo

giphy.gif

Hope my guy loma puts on a clinic. Been rocking with him since homie won the gold in 2012

After watching episode 2 of blood sweat and tears, I'm changing my pick from lomachenko UD to lomachenko TKO somewhere between rounds 8-11.

I dont think teofimo is being himself. What i mean Is i believe this loud, brash, cocky **** talking kid is more of who his father created and kind of forced him to be to attempt to sell himself to the boxing world. Im not sure hes as confident about this fight as he tries to make people believe. The way this dude broke down in tears while talking about his relationship with his father was real and I think it will be a real problem in this fight.

Meanwhile, it's business as usual in the lomachenko camp and I believe we will see the best lomachenko we have seen so far in his pro career and itll be a dominating performance.

Fam you took the words right out my mouth. I just watched episode 2 and I was like Teo's gonna lose. I almost feel like if Teo see's any way out he will to spite his father. It's something off with him and his father relationship like you said and I noticed and he wants what Loma has with his and I think he'll throw the fight if it gets too much to make a point to his pops. Its gonna be domination tomorrow from Loma.

Back
Top Bottom