OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bryce Young decommitting.

Someone’s saying it’s a receiver transferring.

On a positive not that old USC booster here in NY (the one who told me to come through to the crib for a game last year :lol:) told me Helton’s done win or lose this year.

Edit

People are convincing themselves Amon Ra is transferring with no real evidence yet. USC fanbase in full meltdown :lol:

Last edited:
upload_2019-9-20_11-3-43.png

:lol: Not my text but TIFWIW

Nah but he did scoop that Harbaugh and Michigan still ain’t winning **** this year either.

#9inarow

I'd rather not win **** with Jim than have JDR as my HC, because you and I know damn well you're not getting Urban. This isn't the first time you've spun SC fanfic in here.

I'd rather not win **** with Jim than have JDR as my HC, because you and I know damn well you're not getting Urban. This isn't the first time you've spun SC fanfic in here.

Lol we’re not gonna hire JDR. You boys did give Tim Harbaugh what seems like a lifetime losing contract though.

Worry about your team. Y’all said Harbaugh would have a chip in the first 4 years. Well it’s year 5 and you’re perennial division 4th place and getting your **** pushed in by service academies. But I’M spinning fan fic. **** outta here.

Predictions
Playoff Teams

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Michigan

Michigan's record: 11-1

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom