OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just think we had coach o...
I was opposed to giving the job to O. Felt like it was too much of a USC hire (hire someone familiar with) and wanted to go outside

would have taken him over Helton of course

would Aranda have agreed to be his DC at usc? Who would have been his OC? I think he had a better shot succeeding at LSU. We’ll never know.
Happy for him. Can’t root against him at all

I was opposed to giving the job to O. Felt like it was too much of a USC hire (hire someone familiar with) and wanted to go outside

would have taken him over Helton of course

would Aranda have agreed to be his DC at usc? Who would have been his OC? I think he had a better shot succeeding at LSU. We’ll never know.
Happy for him. Can’t root against him at all

At the time I was one of the few who wanted to give him a shot because I never believed in 7 win Sark as I used to call him. That 6-2 run was dope but losing to ND and UCLA didn't help his case even though he got a mess.

You are probably right Haden probably wouldn't have let him get his folks. Just hate it ended so bad. We helped him after the Ole Miss fiasco but it ended so bad he hates us now.

Urban better walk through that door.

Cyclones
whoo.png

Told you we had Oklahoma right where we wanted them. OU is fortunate to come out with a win after taking their foot off the gas on offense and that terrible defense.

Miami quietly playing really good football over these last few weeks, following that Georgia Tech debacle. Young offensive line is gelling and Jarren Williams is really good.

Back
Top Bottom