OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Jalen but he's a turnover machine. Already has a fumble and interception in the first half

Lol super conservative play calling there or execution, one of the two :lol:

Edit: Oklahoma with a great drive. Good adjustment on the TD catch :wow:

Last edited:
Baylor outmatched with or without their starting QB. Utah/Baylor would actually be a fair bowl game. Boring but both teams match up :lol:

Baylor outmatched with or without their starting QB. Utah/Baylor would actually be a fair bowl game. Boring but both teams match up :lol:
The fact they’re doing what they’re doing this year is a testament to Matt Rhule.

That guys a fuggin Rock Star.

0AF92055-EF1C-4768-8E61-EC057998A82A.gif

Baylor OC blew it there. You have to get the ball out of the QB's hands fast and make it 2nd and 3rd and short. Not sure why they wanted him dropping back and hoping the OL was gonna give him enough time for downfield throws

Whew.

Now we just need LSU to handle business. I don't really like how everyone is acting that an LSU win is a forgone conclusion though. I'd be a sick if the dawgs pull it out.

Geaux Tigers!

LSU wins today and they get a layup semifinals against OU and will get the Clemson/OSU winner in New Orleans, basically homefield advantage. Lose and you gotta beat Clemson and probably OSU...that's a hard route

Back
Top Bottom