OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro, I can't believe I just started listening to them within the last year. And as someone who has fallen off pretty hard from following CFB, them pretty much just riffing for an hour is greatly appreciated. And yeah, they all kill me but Jason is ****ing gold :lol:

Lay up?

You mean the Stanford legacy who would have shut down his recruitment the moment Shaw offered?
Ehhhh

“RJ Abeytia from The Bootleg here. I spoke with Miller today and I’d say he’s far from upset. It had become clear to him that the program’s trajectory was not headed in the right direction.”

He wasn’t going to stanford.

We’ll see how good he is on the opposite sideline from you guys.

Ehhhh

“RJ Abeytia from The Bootleg here. I spoke with Miller today and I’d say he’s far from upset. It had become clear to him that the program’s trajectory was not headed in the right direction.”

He wasn’t going to stanford.

We’ll see how good he is on the opposite sideline from you guys.

LOL yeah let's interview the kid after he doesn't get an offer from his dream school. Sounding like the kid who gets denied by his top choice, "yeah I didn't really wanna go there anyways" or gets dumped by the super model, "yeah, I mean she wasn't even that hot"

Past quotes from the real insider to Stanford's program, not RJ(mind you the bootleg got their access restricted to recruits because they were ****ing around and not being compliant with NCAA regulations), Jacob Rayburn:

March 16th:
"All bets are off, however, if Stanford offers because I think that's his dream school"-Mike Farrell

March 10: "
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]HIs interest level in Stanford is very high and now it's a waiting game for Stanford to decide what to do.- Jacob Rayburn[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

March 7th: "
The good news for Stanford is that Moss is no longer set on committing March 7. However, part of the reason he will wait is that when he commits it's all over. He's determined to stick with his first decision.

The fact that Moss is not committed anywhere yet despite being pursued by USC, Cal, UCLA, Michigan and others for months is a loud indicator of his interest in Stanford" -Jacob Rayburn

Feb 2nd:
They haven’t offered a quarterback since Ryan Hilinski so the process is slower but they’ve had success attracting top quarterbacks over the years so you can’t argue with what they’re doing. Overall, I really enjoyed myself and they have a lot to offer and I’m looking forward to continuing that relationship.

Just how I look at football and I look at myself, I expect to get it, but it’s just a question of what their timetable is and what coach Shaw is comfortable with and whether that’s in the next two weeks or the next month, I’m totally comfortable with it.-Miller Moss

But noooooo fake news Nako again is right, Miller Moss def didn't want to commit to Stanford, he wanted to go to USC so bad that he delayed his recruitment just to get an offer from you guessed it...his dream school. BTW he's committing to UCLA.

:rofl::pimp:

LOL yeah let's interview the kid after he doesn't get an offer from his dream school. Sounding like the kid who gets denied by his top choice, "yeah I didn't really wanna go there anyways" or gets dumped by the super model, "yeah, I mean she wasn't even that hot"

Past quotes from the real insider to Stanford's program, not RJ(mind you the bootleg got their access restricted to recruits because they were ****ing around and not being compliant with NCAA regulations), Jacob Rayburn:

March 16th:
"All bets are off, however, if Stanford offers because I think that's his dream school"-Mike Farrell

March 10: "
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]HIs interest level in Stanford is very high and now it's a waiting game for Stanford to decide what to do.- Jacob Rayburn[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

March 7th: "
The good news for Stanford is that Moss is no longer set on committing March 7. However, part of the reason he will wait is that when he commits it's all over. He's determined to stick with his first decision.

The fact that Moss is not committed anywhere yet despite being pursued by USC, Cal, UCLA, Michigan and others for months is a loud indicator of his interest in Stanford" -Jacob Rayburn

Feb 2nd:
They haven’t offered a quarterback since Ryan Hilinski so the process is slower but they’ve had success attracting top quarterbacks over the years so you can’t argue with what they’re doing. Overall, I really enjoyed myself and they have a lot to offer and I’m looking forward to continuing that relationship.

Just how I look at football and I look at myself, I expect to get it, but it’s just a question of what their timetable is and what coach Shaw is comfortable with and whether that’s in the next two weeks or the next month, I’m totally comfortable with it.-Miller Moss

But noooooo fake news Nako again is right, Miller Moss def didn't want to commit to Stanford, he wanted to go to USC so bad that he delayed his recruitment just to get an offer from you guessed it...his dream school. BTW he's committing to UCLA.

:rofl::pimp:

You do realize he tried to commit to USC a month ago and was told to wait, right? Stanford’s his dream school but he’s basically waiting for the green light from SC and considering popping for UCLA?

You keep working off 2 year old info with these kids. He’s mad Stanford didn’t offer him off principle but as of 2020 after back to back trash years and half the team jumping ship, he’s not pining to play for Stanford football.

You do realize he tried to commit to USC a month ago and was told to wait, right? Stanford’s his dream school but he’s basically waiting for the green light from SC and considering popping for UCLA?

You keep working off 2 year old info with these kids. He’s mad Stanford didn’t offer him off principle but as of 2020 after back to back trash years and half the team jumping ship, he’s not pining to play for Stanford football.

Right because two year old info straight from Moss's mouth? You realize those quotes are less than 60 days old at this point.

"Waiting for the green light" HAHA I'm sure USC is just waiting to give a 4* local talent the green light to commit.

Half the team jumping ship? you mean 7 players that transferred? Three starters? Right...but "half the team" left.

You're the guy at the end of the bar that says they would have went pro if _____..You got caught in a lie again.

Ducktails. What info are you working off again? Nako "ducktail" XL

Right because two year old info straight from Moss's mouth? You realize those quotes are less than 60 days old at this point.

"Waiting for the green light" HAHA I'm sure USC is just waiting to give a 4* local talent the green light to commit.

Half the team jumping ship? you mean 7 players that transferred? Three starters? Right...but "half the team" left.

You're the guy at the end of the bar that says they would have went pro if _____..You got caught in a lie again.

Ducktails. What info are you working off again? Nako "ducktail" XL
OK.

We do this every year.

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 2.55.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 2.56.16 PM.png

After months of me telling you what I knew to be facts about JT and Amon Ra being silent commits and you stubbornly insisting otherwise.

Here you have your own mods and insiders telling you that Miller was never coming and I'm telling you I know for a fact he told SC he wanted to commit in early March, but again you're arguing. The kid literally said last night I wasn't going to commit there. And yet you're arguing.

You're always the last one to know, stanfan stanfan

If moss commits Garcia will decommit then you can argue over whether he's coming to Stanford too.

Last edited:
Except we don't. You were wrong, and decided to bring up the fact Stanford is on the decline(which it is), no denying that, but everything is out there factually to believe that Moss wanted a Stanford offer and to turn it around and quote him after he didn't get his dream offer from his mothers alma mater is garbage and you know it. Of course the kid is going to say that.

The facts are there, don't ignore them.

You said half of Stanford transferred, they didn't. 7 players and only three of those were starters and Costello was going to be the back up this year anyways.

You said Moss was waiting to give the green light to Moss, right..so when Stanford did offer him it would effectively end his recruitment. These are facts legit out of his mouth and Stanford rivals+national rivals coverage.

HAHAHA DID YOU JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE STANFORD INSIDERS AND NATIONAL COVERAGE AND MILLER MOSS SAID STANFORD WAS HIS DREAM SCHOOL.

You are truly one of a kind. Never change Ducktail Nako. Never change.
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 12.05.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 12.02.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 12.03.23 PM.png

LOL keep talking though

Oh you're right! Miller Moss is def going to commit to USC after he just committed to UCLA.

Facts>fiction.

Last edited:
And for the record, the reason USC didn't take Moss's commit is because they want 2 QBs this class and they don't value him as much as they do him and Garcia together. They have Sawyer Robertson just as high as Moss so if they can take Garcia AND Robertson then they'd take that over just Moss alone.

But keep rambling about legacies etc etc etc and tell us more about how the people transferring were passed up on the depth chart or couldn't get into grad school.

Except we don't. You were wrong, and decided to bring up the fact Stanford is on the decline(which it is), no denying that, but everything is out there factually to believe that Moss wanted a Stanford offer and to turn it around and quote him after he didn't get his dream offer from his mothers alma mater is garbage and you know it. Of course the kid is going to say that.

The facts are there, don't ignore them.

You said half of Stanford transferred, they didn't. 7 players and only three of those were starters and Costello was going to be the back up this year anyways.

You said Moss was waiting to give the green light to Moss, right..so when Stanford did offer him it would effectively end his recruitment. These are facts legit out of his mouth and Stanford rivals+national rivals coverage.

HAHAHA DID YOU JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE STANFORD INSIDERS AND NATIONAL COVERAGE AND MILLER MOSS SAID STANFORD WAS HIS DREAM SCHOOL.

You are truly one of a kind. Never change Ducktail Nako. Never change.
OK man. TBH I didn't read this.

Enjoy Ari Patu.

And for the record, the reason USC didn't take Moss's commit is because they want 2 QBs this class and they don't value him as much as they do him and Garcia together. They have Sawyer Robertson just as high as Moss so if they can take Garcia AND Robertson then they'd take that over just Moss alone.

But keep rambling about legacies etc etc etc and tell us more about how the people transferring were passed up on the depth chart or couldn't get into grad school.

When you can show me the facts I'll listen. Otherwise this is just your typical summer drivel that you spin up every year to make yourself better about being the most underachieving program in the country.

Got any facts to prove this? The only difference between you and Cardo is they can actually sniff natty's, while you're left losing 3 games a year with five star talent all over the place.

The only difference between you and Cardo is they can actually sniff natty's, while you're left losing 3 games a year with five star talent all over the place.

*squints*

The only difference between GEORGIA, and USC, is the Georgia crew sniffs natty's and USC loses 3 games a year routinely?

Quarantine hittin different in here. :smh:

When you can show me the facts I'll listen. Otherwise this is just your typical summer drivel that you spin up every year to make yourself better about being the most underachieving program in the country.
"Drivel." OK man.

This conversation only started because you ****ing whine every time your team misses out on a kid you thought was a "lock". I teased you about it, you insisted the kid was definitely coming, and then I showed you an interview done with the kid LAST NIGHT saying he wasn't coming.

You insist this is untrue, because other 'real insiders' said "LESS THAN 60 DAYS AGO" that he wanted a Stanford offer. (proceeds to post a Mike Farrell quote :lol: as proof of "real" insiders.)

So Moss saying yesterday he wasn't coming is proof of nothing, because the guy he said it to is not a real insider and had his access restricted (to everyone but the actual player we're talking about apparently) but a different insider speculating on March 7th that he had real interest, not based on a convo with Miller but based on the fact he hadn't committed elsewhere (again, despite the fact that I told you he tried to) and the king of bull**** Mike Farrell saying on March 16th that Stanford is his dream school is proof that he was definitely coming?

You keep blabbering about facts. How about the fact the kid said your team is trash and he wants no parts.

Log the **** off man.

Last edited:
And for the record, stanfan stanfan , I don't care about any of this. I trust Graham Harrell's evals.

But seeing you in your feels time and time again is high entertainment.

Can't wait for SC to come to Palo Alto this year with their annoying *** band and get railed by a team they should beat by 21+.

Happens every damn year. The Georgia of the west(minus the recent natty appearance).

Can't wait for SC to come to Palo Alto this year with their annoying *** band and get railed by a team they should beat by 21+.

Happens every damn year. The Georgia of the west(minus the recent natty appearance).
This is why no one on this board takes you seriously.

Every thread you come in every offseason, puff your chest, your team gets smacked around and then you vanish til the next summer.

People thought you’d been permabanned last season. Turns out Stanford was just ****ing trash.

7FA7C512-0967-45FB-9C63-BF9962309605.jpeg

It’s about time for a new username for you anyway AndrewLuck.

Last edited:
Hmm congrats on spreading the fake news.

The only one who looks like an idiot is you. You got owned by facts, but you somehow have "inside sources" every summer. As soon as you're wrong you present some random *** drivel, again yes drivel to describe why things went your way.

"Oh, well my first best friends baby mama said that Miller Moss is going to come to USC on the 7th of January of the year 2020, because he shopped at quick mart on the corner of Valencia and Moss, oh wait yeah his high school coach posted on WeareSC and says he is committing next weekend as soon as SC gives him the green light"

This after I posted the facts, yes facts again, that you keep denying.

You were wrong..again.

Can anything be factual during recruiting though?

Lots of people say lots of things.

It just depends on who you want to believe.

But yall keep going. Lol

Can anything be factual during recruiting though?

Lots of people say lots of things.

It just depends on who you want to believe.

But yall keep going. Lol
You’re absolutely right.

I’m just saying he keeps talking about facts facts facts but posted a bunch of quotes of cfb writers saying “I think stanford is his dream school.” Not to mention Mike Farrell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom