OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:

Full list of projected win totals

The table is breaking NT so I'm gonna take it out but you can see it above. Looks like tO$U is the only team with an 11 win projection. Alabama and Oklahoma are next up with 10.5 wins.
damn, the NJ Draft Kings version being shown. I'm jealous. Sort of glad we don't allow it in Cali. I don't need it. Too easy to access.

I would take the over 9 win total for USC only because i think a push is more likely than under 9 wins happening.

It would be kind of crappy to only get one year out of Justin Fields though. CJ Stroud era comin up

Oh yeah it would be Haskins all over again. Probably the best QB we’ve had in a while and it was all for nothing because we couldn’t field a semi decent defense

Classic game but it was all Vince running around.

That's one of my takeaways from re-watching the game as well. VY is an all time great college football player (big, strong, physical runner, etc.) but it's startling how poor USC's discipline and containment was.

The amount of over pursuit and missed assignments is pretty startling when you look back at it. The crazy part is that USC never really adjusted. They just kept overpursuing and losing containment the entire game. There were so many times when we all knew that the ball wasn't leaving Vince's hands yet they just couldn't stop it. That does speak to his greatness though.

I feel like defenses nowadays would be better equipped to stop him because we're used to seeing more quarterbacks like VY. Also, teams are recruiting lighter, more athletic linebackers as opposed to the old school "thumpers" we saw in the 2000s. also, teams are more used to seeing athletic quarterbacks who can run and throw. I think we have a better understanding of what it takes to stop those quarterbacks nowadays.

Last edited:
That's one of my takeaways from re-watching the game as well. VY is an all time great college football player (big, strong, physical runner, etc.) but it's startling how poor USC's discipline and containment was.

The amount of over pursuit and missed assignments is pretty startling when you look back at it. The crazy part is that USC never really adjusted. They just kept overpursuing and losing containment the entire game. There were so many times when we all knew that the ball wasn't leaving Vince's hands yet they just couldn't stop it. That does speak to his greatness though.

I feel like defenses nowadays would be better equipped to stop him because we're used to seeing more quarterbacks like VY. Also, teams are recruiting lighter, more athletic linebackers as opposed to the old school "thumpers" we saw in the 2000s. also, teams are more used to seeing athletic quarterbacks who can run and throw. I think we have a better understanding of what it takes to stop those quarterbacks nowadays.
He was a bigger, more athletic version of Johnny Football. College Vince would still kill it today.

I don’t think USCs defense was that bad it was Vince being that good. He basically did that to every team they played that year. Freak athlete at QB who was actually a good QB as well. He wasn’t the first QB like that but look at how Vick was carving teams up, I don’t think there was anyone between Vick and Young that could do it on that level

Now is a great time to tune into ESPN.

Especially you nako xl nako xl

DCD8F20C-13A6-4CE6-89DA-D98CE6194929.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom