OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And just like that Bethune Cookman is coming to the SWAC. Doesn’t make sense for them financially but I knew they wouldn’t want to be away from FAMU.
The SWAC now has the 3 biggest HBCU classics under their roof. 1. Bayou Classic 2. Magic City Classic and now 3. Florida Classic.
13934EF5-2F9E-4A42-99DE-A0DFB6D27668.jpeg
Them Wildcats won’t leave us alone. So glad my Rattlers made this move. This SWAC about to be lit AF. Please bring FAMU back in Atlanta for a game. Atlanta Classic was everything. Mark my words the resurgence of HBCU football is coming.

Them Wildcats won’t leave us alone. So glad my Rattlers made this move. This SWAC about to be lit AF. Please bring FAMU back in Atlanta for a game. Atlanta Classic was everything. Mark my words the resurgence of HBCU football is coming.
It definitely is. We have to work on building our brand when it comes to merchandise and tv deals. The SWAC commish hinted at a push towards the FBS somewhere in the future once we get that sorted out. He has been doing one hell of a job.

I feel bad for the MEAC.

And I guess, there is the answer to funding for football in HBCU's.

Can't remember who was involved in the convo but Morehouse is one of the more prominent HBCU's. And football and soon to be other sports are dead.

In their defense, there's gonna be some G5s and possibly even P5s teetering on that edge soon. Sounds like Morehouse is just getting ahead of it.

It’s just this season and Moorehouse is D3 IIRC.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of D3 schools end up going that route this season.

Yikes.

It's hilarious watching idiots like this try to turn Trump fan clubs into a career in politics.

"I'm brave enough to stand up to the mob without fear of being labeled a racist!" :lol: Idiot.
They will. Look at Terrence Williams.

People apparently still haven't learned the lesson about the fleeting success of trump-aligned celebrity. See: literally everyone who stands next to him.

Texas is shutting down bars and reducing restaurant/retail capacity again.

Limiting outdoor gatherings to 100 heads.

Here we go again. :lol: :smh:

People apparently still haven't learned the lesson about the fleeting success of trump-aligned celebrity. See: literally everyone who stands next to him.

wish we could skip this whole part.. and just get to the part where folks are trying to deny they were with/supported trump AND history starts judging those people correctly

wish we could skip this whole part.. and just get to the part where folks are trying to deny they were with/supported trump AND history starts judging those people correctly

You could get away with that in prior generations, not in the social media age. People leave long digital trails. You can't deny being a trump supporter a decade from now when people can pull up your tweets and IG posts. Being a Trump supporter is a label these clowns will have to wear forever.

Last edited:
SC announces max of 16,000 fans allowed in the stadium in the fall.

of 69 (nice) student athletes tested on return Wednesday only 1 tested positive for covid. They won’t say who it was or what sport.(HIPAA)
----

Stupid if they're intentionally exposing kids with no clarity on long term effects of the disease.

Last edited:
SC announces max of 16,000 fans allowed in the stadium in the fall.

of 69 (nice) student athletes tested on return Wednesday only 1 tested positive for covid. They won’t say who it was or what sport.(HIPAA)

So how does that work as far as grouping/spacing people apart. Let’s say 6 NTers buy a cluster of seats Can we sit together?

OSU was mentioning 25k-50k but im not sure how it would work as far as spacing. Here locally Illinois announced there won’t be any tailgating

Back
Top Bottom