OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know I can’t go back and show you all the plays bro lmao

I feel the national championship game against Georgia showed the disparity between both QB’s ability, throwing wise. It was like night and day

Nah man it wasn’t because of Tua no way.

Let’s skip the fact they looked like a totally different team with him in the second half

You know I can’t go back and show you all the plays bro lmao

I feel the national championship game against Georgia showed the disparity between both QB’s ability, throwing wise. It was like night and day
And what happened last year against Georgia when Jalen came in to save the day? Or last year when Tua got shut down Clemson. Jalen couldn't of come in a save the day? Nobody knows this whole well Jalen can't make the same throws argument is lame because we don't know because he was never put in the same opportunities Tua was.

Jalen had 2 years and never got a chance? Okay. And he just played a rebuilding Houston team, that’s supposed to prove something? Again, more hot takes from a week 1 tune up
Rebuilding D1 FBS Team....we cant change the criteria whenever we want. Don’t act like they played Houston Baptist.

Nah man it wasn’t because of Tua no way.

Let’s skip the fact they looked like a totally different team with him in the second half
So you just skipped over two responses to agree with somebody who semi agreed with you. Good day sir

So you just skipped over two responses to agree with somebody who semi agreed with you. Good day sir

Calm down my dude I was looking up stats. Tua was responsible for all of their TDs that game but he wasn’t the difference maker? Oh okay. I’m not a Bama or Tua lover at all but y’all both saw Jalen come out in a pass happy offense and have a big game and all of a sudden he’s better? Lawd stop

Rebuilding D1 FBS Team....we cant change the criteria whenever we want. Don’t act like they played Houston Baptist.

Again, it was Houston. They’re not a good team any way you want to put it. Y’all are comparing him when he’s in a completely different offense as well

Calm down my dude I was looking up stats. Tua was responsible for all of their TDs that game but he wasn’t the difference maker? Oh okay. I’m not a Bama or Tua lover at all but y’all both saw Jalen come out in a pass happy offense and have a big game and all of a sudden he’s better? Lawd stop

Again, it was Houston. They’re not a good team any way you want to put it. Y’all are comparing him when he’s in a completely different offense as well
Still haven't said nothin about last year when Jalen beat Georgia or Tua getting destroyed by Clemson. But ok

I’m not saying hurts isn’t good. He’s a solid college QB.

I just don’t get you saying that hurts can make the same throws tua can make if given the opportunity.

When the reality is, hurts got benched and Saban stuck with Tua because hurts couldn’t make the same throws/plays Tua could.

I’m not saying hurts isn’t good. He’s a solid college QB.

I just don’t get you saying that hurts can make the same throws tua can make if given the opportunity.

When the reality is, hurts got benched and Saban stuck with Tua because hurts couldn’t make the same throws/plays Tua could.
How do you know that tho? You don't think Saban was worried Tua would transfer if he didn't get no burn? After that championship game Jalen was done. That "open" qb battle was a joke

How do you know that tho? You don't think Saban was worried Tua would transfer if he didn't get no burn? After that championship game Jalen was done. That "open" qb battle was a joke

I don’t think Saban is worried about transfers considering the program gets some of the best guys every year. Tua would’ve been the starter from day 1 if Saban was trying to cater to him.

I know it because the national championship game was a clear indicator that Tua is the better QB, and he showcased it last year by putting up great numbers through the air.

Jalen saw the writing on the wall, he helped bama get to the title game his freshman season but didn’t win, then regressed a bit and saw Tua, a freshman, come in the second half of the championship game against Georgia and take the starting job away from him in the matter of 30 minutes. Finishing out the job he couldn’t complete.

Let me guess, Hurts would’ve won that game against Clemson, right?

He couldn’t even help bama beat Clemson when they played his freshman year when he was his best.

No way Alabama was going to beat an even better Clemson team with hurts under center

Hurts can physically make the same throws as Tua, for sure. But that wasn't his mentality coming into Bama and it didn't look like they wanted to change that either.

Didn’t think ND was an 18pt favorite but now the game is interesting. Still early but ND looking shaky.

There is absolutely no evidence to back this up and you know it
tenor.gif

Notre Dame's defense is looking suspect; Dawgs are taking notes
giphy.gif

Georgia wins by 3 scores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom