OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not surprised at all at how well USC's offense is playing. They have a great group of skill players. Extremely underrated on the Nat'l level. Slovis is just getting them the ball without being scared and letting them work.

Bremerton and Everett.

I moved the Stennis up to Bremerton in 05 and moved Nimitz up to Bremerton and Everett in 10/11.

Stennis brethren! I was stationed on the stennis from 2013 to 2016. We were in dry dock for the first half of my tour there. Bremerton is a trashy town, the only cool thing they have is the waterfront that has about two bars.

Larry Scott about to get his wish for a 9 am kickoff. Unfortunately, it's gonna be on Sunday.

I'm sick of my phone ****ing watching me like this...

Screenshot_20190907-214055_Chrome.jpg

:lol: not quite sure what you're saying, but sure!
Man. Meant to say I sn’t every lightning strike a 30 minute delay to the game?

This was last year at the first Bosco/Mater Dei game. Tailgating and this light night strike came about 50 feet from us. Might be the most frightening thing I’ve experienced. 300 pound Samoans jumping and running scared. I thought I was struck

Attachments

• FC83D2D2-BA08-4FFE-85AC-A3FBC3596DEF.jpeg
    FC83D2D2-BA08-4FFE-85AC-A3FBC3596DEF.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 6
:lol:

Yeah, this game will be ppd if that's the case. Damn.

Edit: potential cutoff 11pm? Should be done by then. I think.

They're kind of in a bind. It's a Pac-12 North game, so the outcome matters. But, there's no time on the schedule to play it because of the Pac-12 Championship game.

Its fizzling out around my way, so if the cutoff is really 11pm, they should get this in then...if not, tomorrow morning makes the most sense.

Has this happened before?

What I'm trying to figure out is if this was in the forecast...why didn't they just move the game up? Happens all the time.

Back
Top Bottom