OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Borghi for WSU really is a CMC lite. Only a sophomore...he needs to be living in that weight room.

Borghi is the goods. WSU is going to take a step back this season, though. Their defense isn't very good, and the 'Stache is gone. Wouldn't be surprised to see them struggle for .500. I will always cherish last season, and that insane 11-2 record nobody saw coming. Especially after the Hilinski thing. Everyone thought it would be a 2-11 season, honestly.

Borghi is the goods. WSU is going to take a step back this season, though. Their defense isn't very good, and the 'Stache is gone. Wouldn't be surprised to see them struggle for .500. I will always cherish last season, and that insane 11-2 record nobody saw coming. Especially after the Hilinski thing. Everyone thought it would be a 2-11 season, honestly.

No chance wazzu struggles for .500. Especially with the number of down teams in there division. They’re going to lose 3-4 games tops.

I'm trying out YouTube TV this weekend. Solid so far but they got rid of ESPN3 which sucks.

Youtube TV is the best imo. I switched from that to PSVUE because PSVUE allows 4 screens on one TV. Other than that, Youtube TV is the superior service. I'll be switching back soon.

Back
Top Bottom