OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emmett Gooden, starting defensive tackle at Tennessee (and of last chance u fame) was dismissed from the team.

KarenKeyLargo doxxed herself on Twitter the other day *****ing about her power being out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted her home address and phone number. Couple boards have gone to town making donations in her name to random organizations supporting super progressive causes, getting **** sent to her house, etc.

4984EDF7-53E9-493A-A936-F3CF36F426BA.gif

This is why they won't cancel football. They might delay the start. They might not play OOC games.

But they're going to have a season. Too much cash.
That’s what I’ve been thinking too. They’re going to try every single manner to get these games played.

They may want to but they're not gonna be playing a season when their daddy, the NFL wants to be camping and evaluating which stars they're picking off and you know the NFL isn't pushing back its draft.

I know some schools are already prepping for a spring football season but idk how they'd accomplish that considering the above. It's Fall or bust.

It's been a busy offseason in the transfer portal for Nebraska, which has seen 25 players, including walk ons, decide to leave. Francois is the second 2020 class member to depart the Huskers before playing a season on campus. He joins fellow Florida native and early enrollee Henry Gray, who transferred to FIU last month.

Frost's rebuild may need some recalibration. The SFLA kids are not the way to go for him.

They may want to but they're not gonna be playing a season when their daddy, the NFL wants to be camping and evaluating which stars they're picking off and you know the NFL isn't pushing back its draft.

I know some schools are already prepping for a spring football season but idk how they'd accomplish that considering the above. It's Fall or bust.

I know some of the league higher ups have that position but I kind of doubt that GMs and scouts feel that way. With drafting being as hard as it is, I doubt these guys are going to want to tie their jobs to a bunch of guys who they most likely wont get to see in person and who have played a smaller sample size of games.

The decision is ultimately up to the owners, but I think if enough FO's make a stink about it, it gets pushed back.

I know some of the league higher ups have that position but I kind of doubt that GMs and scouts feel that way. With drafting being as hard as it is, I doubt these guys are going to want to tie their jobs to a bunch of guys who they most likely wont get to see in person and who have played a smaller sample size of games.

The decision is ultimately up to the owners, but I think if enough FO's make a stink about it, it gets pushed back.
The draft damn near in May these days, they ain’t pushing it back :lol: ...And they just had alotta positive feedback bout their virtual draft this year so the league won’t be worried bout doing it again...If college ball gotta go thru the spring, alotta the top cats probly just sit out...Scouts already know who the lock 1st/2nd rounders are anyway

Been Bama locks for a while. Bama gonna eat a spot in their class with his trash brother though.
Family got sold hard - and rightfully so - on UT's inability to get offensive linemen drafted over the last decade... They'll have Cosmi in R1 this year, but after that, it's a graveyard.

Frost's rebuild may need some recalibration. The SFLA kids are not the way to go for him.

Frost just need to recruit in Texas and California because most Florida kids not coming to Lincoln unless it’s Michigan or Ohio State in the world but Frost just need to change his recruiting location to Texas,Oklahoma,Colorado and California.

Wow @ Flipping from UF to BC. Wonder if they guaranteed him a starting spot or something.

- Edit, didn’t realize (or maybe I forgot?) that BC had hired Coach Aazaar on staff. It all makes sense now

Last edited:
il faut appeler les choses par les noms. Call it what it is.

tenor.gif

For the record that kids going to decommit from BC. He's also probably transferring high schools. Because he's moving...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom