***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Benching OBJ this week. Going with Julio and Woods as my WR’s. Got Zeke and Jonathan Taylor as my RB’s with Miles Sanders in the flex for now. With that said OBJ prob going off on my bench tomorrow :lol:
Meh doubt it. On my bench as well i got Woods and Smoky in.

Well damn :rolleyes

I think i can get those numbers from Woods & Brown though 🙏🏾

I really hope i can get 12+ from Hunt tonight. Here's what im rolling out

:smokin :smokin

CHibb and Hunt killed it

I don't have either but like to see those type of numbers from Thursday night players especially on the browns :lol:

Keenan Allen, AJ green or Emmanuel Sanders in the flex? Have davante and Obj starting at WR already
Keenan

Kelce

for

allen robinson
Zach moss

who wins this trade
Whomever received Kelce wins..

Conflicted on my flex between Taylor, Slayton and Edelman. Right now I think I should stick with Taylor but Slayton is tempting.

keep it..
Pretty torn on who to start at QB and Flex

Cam @ SEA
or
Josh Allen @ MIA ( I have Digs and starting him)

Malcom Brown @ PHI
or
Montgomery vs. CHI

Got cam and brown slated in right now. Any feedback would be appreciated y’all.
Josh Allen’s matchup is too good to pass up...

Malcolm brown...

We all holding onto to Deebo?

I mean you drafted him knowing he was hurt and would be out. Wasnt he initially supposed to be out 6 weeks, and then got upgraded to maybe week 1. At least you know that week 4 is prob where he's coming back.

Unless you just absolutely have to drop him. Im holding

Who yall like at QB - stick with Brees?

Pick up: Ben, Cousins, Tanny, Trubisky

Im leaning Ben, dropping Mattison (i do NOT have Cook)

Who yall like at QB - stick with Brees?

Pick up: Ben, Cousins, Tanny, Trubisky

Im leaning Ben, dropping Mattison (i do NOT have Cook)

I like Ben but I wouldn’t drop Mattison he top 5 if Cook get hurt. N Cook doesn’t have best health record.

I mean you drafted him knowing he was hurt and would be out. Wasnt he initially supposed to be out 6 weeks, and then got upgraded to maybe week 1. At least you know that week 4 is prob where he's coming back.

Unless you just absolutely have to drop him. Im holding
Yeah, you right. Lol.

I like Ben but I wouldn’t drop Mattison he top 5 if Cook get hurt. N Cook doesn’t have best health record.

Yeah you right but thats prob the lowest man on my bench or Debo

Bench: Gordon Metcalf Samuel Murray Mattison

Starters:
Brees
CMC / Hunt
Godwin / Ridley
Cook
Carson
Chiefs
Koo

But i might have to ride Brees and pick up Smokey Brown to play instead of Godwin

Brown officially out. Both my first two wideouts injured. Him and golladay. Gonna have to insert Corey freaking Davis.

F482E62A-BF34-4615-A85B-2E58E18AB7AD.png

Need help with a TE with Kittle out.

thinking of Higbee or Goedert?

He's playing his way into my permanent FLEX with my other RB's of Zeke & Drake.

truth2truth truth2truth Goedert or Smith. Is that a league; what platform? You should roster both if you can and have one as a trade chip.

nfl app, 8 man work league.
I have Kittle already, and only have 4 on bench so I don’t want to hold on to any extra TE.
Thanks for the advice.

Somebody dropped L bell. Picked him up off waivers to stash. Hope he bounces back after IR

Back
Top Bottom