***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Need another 16 points from Waller to get the W. I’m so mad, I had Montgomery in but swapped for Malcolm Brown :smh: Would’ve secured the W already with that Waller TD

Started AJ Brown by accident, had Edelman on bench, down 60 with Waller Jacobs and Kamara on my team and pulled the W :nthat:

Who are you guys prioritizing off waivers? I’m a Saquon owner hoping for a long term band-aid :smh:

McKinnon
Mike Davis
Darrell Henderson

Who are you guys prioritizing off waivers? I’m a Saquon owner hoping for a long term band-aid :smh:

McKinnon
Mike Davis
Darrell Henderson

im trying to scoop mike davis asap because of my leveon bell fiasco. idk who to drop.

should i just keep mckinnon or drop him for mike davis?

I’m desperate having lost Saquon and Leveon Bell.

I got Mahomes and Cam on my team and I’m trying to package a trade together I’ve been shopping Cam, but no bites. I wonder if Mahomes will have more clout and be easier to trade.

0-2 with both L's by a combined 6 points :smh:

Need a rb to have bc CMC injured...

Mike Davis or Joshua Kelley

Any fellow Brees owners getting worried yet? With Michael Thomas' status also in question next week I'm thinking of picking up another QB. Tannehill worth taking a flyer on or was yesterday a fluke?

Any fellow Brees owners getting worried yet? With Michael Thomas' status also in question next week I'm thinking of picking up another QB. Tannehill worth taking a flyer on or was yesterday a fluke?
Yea, Brees is ***

mad because right before I was getting ready to take Russ, guy before me took him :smh:

I thought Brees would be solid, hes looked like garbage and MT being out killing me since I own both

Need trade advice.

I have 3 QBs and was always intending on trading 1. But with injuries to my McCaffery, Courtland Sutton and possibly Davante Adams it's time to move.

I will keep Josh Allen no matter what. I have 2 trade offers.

Matt Ryan for Brandin Cooks

Or

Kyler Murrary and Cooper Kupp for Chris Godwin.

Leaning towards the first offer because I need WR depth, but Godwin is hard to pass up. Currently my only WR are Adams, Kupp and Sterling Shepard.

Need trade advice.

I have 3 QBs and was always intending on trading 1. But with injuries to my McCaffery, Courtland Sutton and possibly Davante Adams it's time to move.

I will keep Josh Allen no matter what. I have 2 trade offers.

Matt Ryan for Brandin Cooks

Or

Kyler Murrary and Cooper Kupp for Chris Godwin.

Leaning towards the first offer because I need WR depth, but Godwin is hard to pass up. Currently my only WR are Adams, Kupp and Sterling Shepard.
Is this a normal 1 QB starter league? I would do that 2nd trade in a heartbeat (and also do the 1st one). Having 3 QBs is a massive waste in points/opportunity every week. You really don't even need 2. Just roll with your starter and pick someone up during his bye week.

This is why I don't draft multiple QBs in normal leagues. You could've used those draft picks on more RBs and WRs. You're lucky to be able to swing a nice trade like that. In most leagues the QB trade market is super weak since they're so replaceable.

Tannehill was killing it last year when he was healthy, not a fluke imo

only downside is they don’t throw the ball that much with Henry on the team. If you’re in a 12 team league you probably don’t have any better options

Is this a normal 1 QB starter league? I would do that 2nd trade in a heartbeat (and also do the 1st one). Having 3 QBs is a massive waste in points/opportunity every week. You really don't even need 2. Just roll with your starter and pick someone up during his bye week.

This is why I don't draft multiple QBs in normal leagues. You could've used those draft picks on more RBs and WRs. You're lucky to be able to swing a nice trade like that. In most leagues the QB trade market is super weak since they're so replaceable.

Thanks for the advice. It's a 1 QB standard non ppr league. I don't want to do both trades though. I like having 2 solid QBs, especially this year with everyone getting injured. The only thing making me hesitant on if Brady can still air that out to Godwin all season.

3rd on waivers. Hope I get Kelly or Mike Davis. Also have a claim for McKinnon just in case too.

I gotta drop someone to add Davis or Kelly 😥

Ben
Carson Gordon
Ridley Metcalf
J.Cook
Hunt
Chiefs
Koo

Bench: CMC Godwin Debo Murray J.Brown

Obviously i will initially drop chiefs to add either of the RBs BUT come sunday im gonna have to make a decision.

So - Debo Murray or Brown?

Should I entertain this trade offer.
I have Zeke and AJ
Screenshot_20200922-211542_Fantasy.jpg

Hell no I wouldn’t make that trade. Why would you trade your best rb away for 2 lesser running backs?

I’d consider it only to have depth. With all these damn injuries, it may come down to who has proper depth on there team

I would take that trade. Honestly Chubb and Zeke aren't that far apart and I could see Chubb having a better year. Kupp>AJ and then the added depth of DJ

Damn I wish I was in y’alls leagues lol

You guys are tripping. More players doesn’t equal better trade lol

Full PPR
Had CMC and it’s a 14 teamer. Struggle bus and spent most of my $$ going after Davis and Lewis.

Start 2
Mike Davis @LAC
T. Cohen @ATL
D. Lewis v NYG
C. Thompson v Mia
J. Dobbins v KC

Back
Top Bottom