***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I like OBJ this week against that ****** Cowboys secondary.

33B0F831-72BC-4897-AE50-730CB98169D8.png

Damn I just saw Deebo might be active.. Damn now I'll have to drop a player because hell be off my IR..

I hope you guys got plans for your pats n chiefs players good chance game is cancelled.

Generally, Hows it supposed to work if I’m losing a chiefs wr because of the postponement, but the blu other wr I have on my bench played on Thursday?

So with the Chiefs and Pats game in the air, who do I potentially replace CEH with? Antonio Gibson vs Ravens or Mark Andrews vs Washington?

For all you KC-NE owners out there, are y’all planning to play them still or subbing them out?

I need a defense for tomorrow, waited to long to grab seattle which i dont really trust anyway.

PhotoGrid_1601770794818.jpg

I like OBJ this week against that ****ty Cowboys secondary.

33B0F831-72BC-4897-AE50-730CB98169D8.png
I’ve wanted Julio every year playing fantasy. And of course this is the year I get him. I’m a little faded on draft night and grab Julio for $50. So far not a good “All In “ guy.

also, managed to trade away Jonathan Taylor before week 1 for Ertz... smdh

pulled it out to 2-1 so far though
:pimp:

my WR situation is looking scary. I got both Julio and Davante with bad hamstrings on a monday night lol. I'm probably sitting both and running with Renfrow and Higgins. That's how bad my situation is

Saints fullback tested positive. They're saying Kamara sat next to him on the plane.

They need to suspend games the next 2 weeks. Everyone quarantine, revist protocols, and figure out a bubble scenario somewhere locally. One of these states that has multiple teams like Cali or Florida where you can get in multiple games.

Nvm ... prob with that it seems all those teams have grass so that wont work

Thing about just going for the guaranteed points and benching Julio/Ridley where I own that. Better then a goose egg and having to drop players I can’t drop since I’m holding players from 4 teams that possibly won’t play

In the league where I'm commish, I told all teams who have a Chiefs/NE player starting to send me a player on their bench that they want to designate for those points they miss out on in case the KC game isn't played

In the league where I'm commish, I told all teams who have a Chiefs/NE player starting to send me a player on their bench that they want to designate for those points they miss out on in case the KC game isn't played

I put that in for mine too but only for games that MNF (or this scenario where they got moved) except you cant use a QB points on your bench unless its QB for QB

With that said which banged up guy is my safe bet for CEH replacement - Hunt or Chark

I put that in for mine too but only for games that MNF (or this scenario where they got moved) except you cant use a QB points on your bench unless its QB for QB

With that said which banged up guy is my safe bet for CEH replacement - Hunt or Chark

yeah I told my league it has to be the same position as the starting player who didnt play

Back
Top Bottom