***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Up .5 points going into tonight with my Ridley and Edelman against his Aaron Jones. Half point PPR. Should be close. Hate when it comes down to Monday Night. We're both 3-0.

I’m down 24 points y’all but still have hope.

I hedged Julio w/ MVS. Reports say Julio is active but also Davante said he’s out.
Who should I start, MVS or JJ? .5ppr
I’m already starting Rodgers, stack would be nice but I need points

I’m down 24 points y’all but still have hope.

I hedged Julio w/ MVS. Reports say Julio is active but also Davante said he’s out.
Who should I start, MVS or JJ? .5ppr
I’m already starting Rodgers, stack would be nice but I need points
Stackin is a double edged sword. You should be straight either way if you got Rodgers and only need 24. I’d go with the safer pick and just go with Julio if your opponent is done.

Ceedee was dropped last week in my money league. I had intentions on adding him but then needed the roster spot for a QB since no Ben.

With #1 priority am I grabbing him or one of these RBs that just got the bump due to injury? I could add Brian Hill drop Gage for tonight and see what happens

my roster:
Q: Ben Burrow
R: CMC Carson Hunt Gordon LMurray
W: Ridley Metcalf Deebo Godwin (Gage)
T: Schultz
K: Hot Rod
D: Rams

Fa Pool: Lamb, DJohnson (CLE), Kelley, Edmonds

Why would you bench Ridley... lol

The only reason its a question is because he basically didnt practice most of the week. ive won this is a points move so i gave it some thought. Mvs just hit or miss all the time

The only reason its a question is because he basically didnt practice most of the week. ive won this is a points move so i gave it some thought. Mvs just hit or miss all the time
He practiced end of the week just listed as questionable

hes good to go

Yup Chubb just got placed on IR

man I hope the Pats control the clock as much as possible tonight. Going against Mahomes and Kelce up 35. But I have CEH.....

My dream scenario is Pats defense phase Kelce out the game, Gilmore contains Hill, Mahomes has a below average game and CEH has a monster game 🙏🏾

I know it’s early but Damien Harris looks good so far for NE. I’ve glad I’ve held him in my IR spot all season

Would you trade away Joe Mixon for George Kittle?

my rb: Zeke, Mixon, Ronald Jones, Cam Akers, Damien Harris
my TE: Geisicki

I had no idea who Tonyan was when I was scouring rosters for TEs before the game, and he’s saving me right now :lol:

4-0 and 2-2

lost by 2. Thanks to that last Packers sack on Ryan :angry: had I start Andrews over Woods :smh:

2-2 in both leagues.

RBs looking rough in one league though with David Johnson, Montgomery, Mike Davis, McKinnon and Freeman :lol:

Ridley :stoneface:

Todd gurley and Aaron Jones did solid, damn if Ridley did anything I had a chance

smfh

the dudes that had Calvin Ridley and lost last night you can blame that on that bum Matt Ryan. Ridley would have two TD's and probably 15-20 points in fantasy. Noodle Arm Matt Ryan killed us :smh:

Ridley was open ALL night too

Back
Top Bottom