OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bledsoe.JPG

200.gif

Every time I see Bledsoe and Mini-Bron in this thread, I think of freeze’s NBA comparison
Built like Bledsoe

My game is a bit of a few in my own estimate. A lot of my game is similar to Bron tho. The strength, the speed, the vision and athletic passing. It's why I love his passing. I'm less of a sucka tho.

Shooting like Klay and Dame. My strap is nasty. Curry range.

Kyrie finishing at the rim. Strong going left or right. Not his wiggle though. My handles just semi fancy and crafty like cp3, but not and1 sexy like Kyrie or harden. Just enough to get where I want and not worry about getting ripped.

Son said he’s built like Bledsoe...with Klay/Dame shooting...Steph’s range...Kyrie finishing...and CP3 handles/craftiness.

1599613436032.gif

Every time I see Bledsoe and Mini-Bron in this thread, I think of freeze’s NBA comparison

Son said he’s built like Bledsoe...with Klay/Dame shooting...Steph’s range...Kyrie finishing...and CP3 handles/craftiness.

1599613436032.gif
I peeped that too. I read it as “Built like Dudley, with Dudley shooting, Dudley range, Dudley finishing..... and kendrick Perkins handles”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom