OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes indeed. Difference is, I keep my business private. Y’all seem like pillowtalkers and gossip type dudes. Women love quiet dudes, and dudes who don’t talk about every chic they’ve f****.

If you consistently get sex or women, it’s nothing to brag about.

I really be trying to bait y’all up and it works every time too :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can smell the ***** dripping in this text. Thank you for your words.

yes indeed. Difference is, I keep my business private. Y’all seem like pillowtalkers and gossip type dudes. Women love quiet dudes, and dudes who don’t talk about every chic they’ve f****.

If you consistently get sex or women, it’s nothing to brag about.

I really be trying to bait y’all up and it works every time too :lol: :lol: :lol:
But you’re always in here telling everyone how much ***** you get :lol:

Y'all gotta excuse Grimey man.
He good peoples. He just a Florida boy. Y'all know they different.

Harden AND Russ are both "Hands on pockets when I don't have the ball" They both need to take a class in the Wardell Stephen Curry school of off-ball movement

As much crap as I give him, (actually, it's more his fans, but whatever), I've always said his off ball movement is GOAT level.

Just had to get him back in the thread? :lol: I get it, man.

-foe

never. You grasping lies out of thin air, I see
uL7stJNM_400x400.jpg

And I still get *****es. If you got a mouthpiece, you can get women.
Too many women out here to ever get caught up, smh. I don’t understand some cats man

Trains only benefit dudes who ain’t no got no game and can’t get women. On some “If you wanna f*** me, you gotta let me uncle or homies hit”.

.... not my style. Never been in a train, don’t wanna be in one. Get your own b****s.

But them hangers-on won’t stop at any opportunity to partake

Y’all be obsessed over other dudes and they b****. I don’t understand it. I get women; why the hell am I concerned about the next dude chic? Y’all boys be knowing blood types, they relatives, lineage, grandad who fought in WW2, weight at birth. S**** crazy.

for the life of me I don’t understand. Old “bruh, look at her!” Instead of approaching said female type dudes :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ll say whatever the f**** I wanna say. I have plenty women 200+ pounds on my roster.

there’s a time and a place for everything

If she staring at me, hit her with the “what the f**** are you looking at? You like what you see?”

Got say stuff to women, that warrants a “yes or no” answer. She knows I wanna smang so, cut to the chase. We grown

You are 100% correct. Player tendencies and the mental aspect of sports always intrigue me. Harden is literally having his best playoff series vs the Lakers, no one can guard him. But Coaches know if you trap harden 1 time at the beginning of the play, he won’t come back into the possession. It’s unacceptable, idc what his numbers say he can and should be doing more.

This is why ____ better 🤷🏾‍♂️

Joy looks like a stiff in the sack. Taylor a freak fasho. Ros got big girl p so she good. Malika the innocent looking superfreak that's into some **** you never had before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom