OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clipset
1599873970018.png

What are you talking about? You Clipper fans are so sensitive lol. You guys jump at any perceived slight or any situation in which I'm not giving big ups to the Clippers. The Clippers are a better team than the Nuggets, I just expected a better game (and it actually got kind of close for a moment)
Two and a half minutes left and I can already tell you how this game is going to end. The Nuggets offense is going to stagnate and they're going to end up checking some bad shots up at the end of the clock or turning it over and Kawhi is going to do his thing, get to his spot and hit his shots down the stretch. We've seen this before

Nevermind

I implore each and every one of you to follow Michael's leadership and STAND UP against BLM. STAND UP against reverse racism. STAND UP against the use of slurs like Karen and Kevin and SWM. STAND UP AGAINST COVID AKA DA SNIFFLES. STAND UP AGAINST Methodical Management. STAND UP FOR jrose5 jrose5 . STAND UP FOR AMERICA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom