OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean dude look like he BEEN out drinking from last night

They were in the studio last night too so that's probably the case :lol: I am genuinely curious about how him drinking before/during/after the show works.

If i get a fast break like that, I'll just slow it down unless I had LeBron type strength to go up with contact. Og hit the stanchion and looked like he got shot.

stanchion damn near killed OG’s back

still don’t understand why it needs to be so close to the baseline

They were in the studio last night too so that's probably the case :lol: I am genuinely curious about how him drinking before/during/after the show works.

but dude look like max he passed out.. and someone came and woke him up and he’s still drunk but got a on of caffeine in him

Theis gonna get a max contract soon. Hell, Adams got 1

Adrian Griffin sighting on Toronto bench. You want to talk about someone who used to lock up Kobe. Kobe would have like 8pts going into the 4th. Pierce and Carter too, then Nelly would sub him out in favor of more offense and those guys would have 20 in the 4th against Finley or Van Exels defense

When are players gonna learn to close out on shooters under control? You can bank on mogs flying into what would be the courtside seats damn near on every 3-pointer taken. :lol:

Marcus Smart needs to see the bubble dermatologist

hahahaha with his "rough" personality : )

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom