OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Game 1, I knew the Rockets were toast, and after watching the Clippers for the last 4 weeks I know they not winning the West 100%...thanks for reminding me bro BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE
Rockets will get diced up like Slap Chop

Lakers in 4, 5 games tops. MDA time to retire, small ball ain't the answer

Visions of a Lakers-Celtics Finals once again...

Untitled.jpg

kawhi needs to stop with the BS and just take it upon himself
can't leave it to chance and his mates :lol:
come out firing

Dear Denver,

If you want to play the Lakers in the WCF, here's how to beat the Clippers: go inside at will and attack their soft interior defense. Check out what the Lakers did to them the last 2 times they played. Stop relying on Jokic top of the key 3's and start from the inside-out.

Seems like so long ago I was arguing Minnesota had a better young core than Denver :lol:
I took a L on that forsure
At least you can admit it :lol: Was it KAT/Wiggins/Lavine/Dunn? I think it’s a situation where they’re better individually on different teams than they ever would be together so it’s not all bad.

At least you can admit it :lol: Was it KAT/Wiggins/Lavine/Dunn? I think it’s a situation where they’re better individually on different teams than they ever would be together so it’s not all bad.
Haha yep. This was pre-MPJ/Bol too to be fair.
I still maintain that KAT and Jokic are on the same level though 🤷‍♂️

I can see it already. “They didn’t have enough time to develop chemistry”

I don’t think anyone will say that but Marcus Morris dipping for the birth of his child is a legit gripe. That’s like 2-4 games depending, I think. Aside from that, I think all reasonable fans can agree there aren’t any excuses built-in for this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom