OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First it was the greatest 8 seed in history and then Rockets was a bad match and gone win in 5 lol
Yeah man the fact that at this point the majority of people are still “wait and see” with the Lakers is just hate and the goalposts will continue to be moved

D’Antoni tired of Harden and the whole organization:lol: :lol: :lol:

realized that "fear the beard" is a lie hahaha LMAO

Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Mike got some good options this time around. Go to N.O. if you can sell them your snake oil.

if one thing is true it's that d'antoni has always been a supremely arrogant being with little to back it up with

and now espn is talking about coach openings for him to take. they literally said, "take."
he's not deserving of another head coaching job in the nba, but somehow he tends to prevail

First it was the greatest 8 seed in history and then Rockets was a bad match and gone win in 5 lol
I'm convinced 76.8% of those picking Portland and/or Houston were just extreme Lakers/Bron haters, with 20.6% being Houston fans, and the other 2.6% thinking those teams really had a shot.

Silly season

I’m hindsight Wall needed to be in Minnesota , Utah, Cleveland or something ...Away from the night life and East coast bloods, but not too close to plug in with the real west coast gang ****

I mean...did that **** help Stephen Jackson? That ***** was in Indianapolis wilding :lol:

yikes, jamal looks finished as a result of that collision

marcus morris pulling pat bev away when he was checking on him :lol:

I’m hindsight Wall needed to be in Minnesota , Utah, Cleveland or something ...Away from the night life and East coast bloods, but not too close to plug in with the real west coast gang ****
I don't know anything about his background, but if he had prior gang affiliation he should be mature enough now to not promote it unless his gang is at the forefront of creating positive change in his old community

If he running around throwing up gang signs for the run of the mill dope sellin car stealing neighborhood gang, then he's a complete idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom