OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOOOOOOOO, I’ve been watching football all day, but followed the score in the Clippers game until halftime. Just checked it again....

WTF.

As a Lakers fan, I honestly think I might rather play the Clippers than the Nuggets. The first talented as the Clippers are, they don't play as a team and they don't handle adversity well at all. The moment things aren't going their way, they fold. The nuggets have a lot of heart.
Good point. I can see this Denver squad beating us 2x, maybe even taking LAL to 7.

Eh0cxNXWoAEPPTO
BCDD7D19-A86A-45A5-9E95-A1BEF9455F9C.gif

Kawhi leaving Toronto doesn’t make sense from a basketball perspective because they had quality role players that already fit within a system. Didn’t need him to facilitate for others because that’s not really his strong suit.

I get wanting to go home but we gotta find out who put Paul George on his demand list:smh:
kawhi went down the list
it was kd, klay, kyrie, butler.......pg
might've been better with danilo and sga and keeping the picks :lol:

I’m in the minority, I hope the Clip Show loses. They aren’t ready quite just yet. How you don’t shut the doors on the Nuggets. They have two legit offensive threats. And they couldn’t shut the door.

Game 1 to the WCF don't start until Friday SMH, I appreciate the rest but that's gonna kill the Rhythm we were picking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom