OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatum wanna be one of the best iso scorers but shoots a step back from 4 feet behind the line. I guess those mamba lessons go out the window when things get tight

Dribble out the clock for got damn 3 that sh-- is so damn frustrating at all levels of ball.

Drive the ball for a shot, a foul, a dish to open man. Something

1. That's a terrible foul. You can't call that ****. He was shoved into Marcus Smart and then this ***** *** mother****er wants to flop all extra **** . **** that mother****er.

2. What in the **** is son doing taking a deep 3 with a tied game? Bonehead play.

Fam! I don't even understand. Both he and Kemba moved a total of two feet forward.
Quite honestly, Kemba should have taken the last shot. He wasted most of the clock. Tatum stepping in asking for the clock was just a moment of glory seeking and wasn't necessarily the best play.

if you are going to settle for a 3, please don't run the clock down. give a chance for a reb

:smh: @ This damn KObe man. Put more pressure on the defense Tatum. Damn

You were telling me last week that AD Takes so many jumpers because he exerts himself so many other places on the floor, therefore the jumpers are justified despite the success he could probably have closer to the basket.

What’s different here (besides a few inches in height) ? 🤔

This bum really said good idea by Spo to bring DJJ in the game? He made the foul. Cmon man. Doris aint making that free throw a big deal? They aint mention it for ****.

You were telling me last week that AD Takes so many jumpers because he exerts himself so many other places on the floor, there for the jumpers are justified despite the success he could probably have closer to the basket.

What’s different here (besides a few inches in height) ? 🤔
Time and Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom