OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad George is getting the slander. Never understood the hype around this guy and I know he's a lib. Pat Bev looks exactly like Bubbles from the wire, Doctor "doc" Rivers been a fraud, Morris Sr, JR, WHATEVER IS A CLOWN, LOUIS Williams would rather be in the strip club than on the basketball court, Reggie Jackson should've stayed in Detroit, ZuBUM is just awful, BALMER left Microsoft for this Clown show, Kawhi's load management is a SCAM and is bad for the league but his political views are GOOD FOR THE COJNTRY.

I understand that’s it easy for the refs to favor one team over the other, but to those saying that basketball is fake.. how do you script shots being made? And when did the fix begin? Did it begin recently? Were the 6 Bulls championships fixed?

Ultimately Kawhi was bad but everyone has their playoff Ls. His just happen to be in the second round
the second round in a year they were the favorites to win it all
the year the La clippers takes the mantl and becomes LA's basketball team ...their way
the same year he dethrones lbj and takes the crown

only crown he has is this in his 1998 tahoe
Tomer Azarly on Twitter: Kawhi and New Balance are low-key savage and so  on-brand for dropping this 'Reign Over LA' ad on the same day his Clippers  face 'King James' and the

This dude SAS started off the show eating a got damb snack. Man needed to fuel up the slander bus for the soliloquy he’s about to drop :lol:

I understand that’s it easy for the refs to favor one team over the other, but to those saying that basketball is fake.. how do you script shots being made? And when did the fix begin? Did it begin recently? Were the 6 Bulls championships fixed?
Yessir, those Bulls championships were definitely scripted
Refs met with Jordan and Stern before every game to discuss the script

This may be the most satisfying loss i've ever watched not handed out By the Lakers.... because this is the first time i've seen the Media & Blog Boyz all the way in on 1 team, completely disregarding their Glaring holes over & over.

From the Start of the year a few of Us kept bringing up the same points, & it's ultimately what caused them the series

1) Chemistry is a real thing, They have a bunch of overlapping pieces who rely on ISO ball & have very average play making. Their best lineup had two defensive liabilities, We Knew that would slow up in the Offs but for some reason the Dawgs were exempt
2) Lou Will has been one of the worst playoff performers in recent history... not just this run but for his career... he's played 71 games he averages 12/2/3 with 1.5 turnovers per game on 39/25/80 splits.... this was Glaring but somehow Lou Will was a dawg you wanted closing games for you
3) Montrezz is a great energy guy, but he's 6'7, an average defender, can't stretch the floor, can't create for others, & doesn't protect the paint... common sense would say hey that could be problematic against good teams.... but nah Reliable
4) PG is exactly who he's shown us to be, the man was seeking a basketball therapist in ROUND 1 :lol: :lol:
5) All year i heard how much more you can trust the Clippers role players over the Lakers... Zubac who couldn't crack the Lakers rotation when we were winning 25+ games a year.... Reliable? Shamet had one year of ball to his name, Jamychal Green is a 15 mpg guy who had never passed round 1. But these guys can be "Trusted" when competing for a championship

EVERY single flaw that was valid year round & pushed aside came popping off the screen, The propaganda machine really had ya'll ignoring logic & Now look at em.... three straight double digit leads, three straight losses:emoji_sweat_smile:

THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE DEEP ENOUGH TO FIELD TWO STARTING LINEUPS:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The biggest narrative vs facts example of Modern Day NBA history
anigif_sub-buzz-3152-1564504051-1.gif

Last edited:
One more thing
I don't think Doc Rivers really believed in Kawhi
Think he saw some stuff behind the scenes that let him know Kawhi wasn't what he was being made out to be

Lakers don't have to double Jokic. Hopefully they paid attention from what those disappointments and frauds did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom