OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1600391958834.jpeg
helluva squad.... besides having no clue who linton b Johnson is

I gotta go to a miami heat home game one day when things go back to normal, well if they do. I always remember watching em on tv and they seem so lit. Atmosphere is wild

Miami has to run pick and roll with Bam every possession until the end. If Jimmy won’t shoot wide open in the corner then he has to sit in the dunker.

Spo also has to put his forwards on back side of that zone. Robinson & Dragic battling Brown & Tatum for boards isn’t the matchup you want

I gotta go to a miami heat home game one day when things go back to normal, well if they do. I always remember watching em on tv and they seem so lit. Atmosphere is wild
you gonna be disappointed fam
Its not sick? They always look live af when im watching on tv lol
It’s lit in the 2nd quarter on for all playoff games

it’s good when certain teams come. Sixers, Lakers, Cs, Rapturds

1/3 in the halfcourt out of that time out, the 1 being Bam in the pnr :lol: Dragic coming in now hopefully he sees it

If I have to watch another ****ing whopper commercial...
Fast food commercial burgers are the original veggie burgers. Look at this **** b.
DD-COMP-WHOPPER.jpg

There might be less meat in that than in a beyond burger
Bruh why is this **** unhealthy with that thin slice of meat and vegetable stack. I know the real thing looks nothing like this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom