OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course barkley would c**n
Shaq's been a law enforcement bootlicker for a minute now too

949ccd0b51f1f4a67f74b24c11602c76.jpg

Long *** pregame show and the actual game probably still going to start at like 9:15.
always amazed at east coast folks staying up to watch sports. i could never do it :lol: if i moved east and had to watch the warriors at 10:30p, i'd pass out at work. guess ya built different

always amazed at east coast folks staying up to watch sports. i could never do it :lol: if i moved east and had to watch the warriors at 10:30p, i'd pass out at work. guess ya built different
I'm fortunate (maybe?) that I have a job that normally doesn't require me to be up super early in the morning, so generally I'm fine. The 10:30 tips can definitely be rough sometimes though.

Why has Javale been starting over Dwight anyway? There's no way he's actually better than him.

I might have started Kieff over Dwight, but at least Javale is out of the lineup (and likely the rotation).

Why has Javale been starting over Dwight anyway? There's no way he's actually better than him.

I'd assume the logic behind that was ....
2x NBA Champion Javale McGee who knew and accepted his role >>> Wildcard Dwight Howard who up until this year has been a cancer everywhere he's been.

No way you give DaWhite a starting gig right out the gate.

All of this. If I have to physically be in the office I'm in bed by 11 and I always trip out how late it is over there when some of these later games end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom