OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I’m not a coach, can someone tell what I’m missing as to why Plumlee is getting any minutes? I don’t recall him doing anything positive except grabbing a couple easy rebounds.

Milsap picked up a quick two. But Michael Malone, is going to Michael Malone.

I know Shaq heated they playing the superman theme for Dwight

Was just talking to my folks about how irrational his insecurities are. But after I heard the story about how his step-dad beat him every time an NBA player made a mistake off the court and he doesn't drink or anything because of that I think he's just stuck in the childhood mindset

Dwight ain't doing none of that extra theatrical **** & having his best game yet

yes 11 pts 10 reb in this 1st half : )

Untitled.jpg

Another half without a rebound for AD. Granted the Nuggets barely missed because we aren't playing D. It does tell you that AD is spending way to much time on the perimeter at the offensive end.

Show got everything they wanted in the first half, only up 5 .....

Yeah they weren't looking great second half of the second. Bron needs to stick to driving and AD needs to start working that inside a lil more but the ball needs to move a little better I think. Rotations fell off too

Since I’m not a coach, can someone tell what I’m missing as to why Plumlee is getting any minutes? I don’t recall him doing anything positive except grabbing a couple easy rebounds.

i keep saying the same thing about Kuzma.....

it's either plumlee who might be the dumbest defender on the court of paul milsap who plays both ends like he's wearing a pair of cinderblocks.

tough for malone

Was just talking to my folks about how irrational his insecurities are. But after I heard the story about how his step-dad beat him every time an NBA player made a mistake off the court and he doesn't drink or anything because of that I think he's just stuck in the childhood mindset
Hold up, what? Beat Shaq as a child when a random nba player got in trouble?

I might look into getting a Bron a mid-post up instead of having him at the top of they dribbling the ball.

Forreal, i keep seeing people try to blame it on his age but Lebron never been elite at beating his man off dribble moves. Especially if the Jumper isn't falling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom