OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA thread the morning after a laker win.....
PracticalThatAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

You can't beat this kind of customer service.

Jim Sinegal for effing president. a true man of the people.

I’ve read several articles on him and Costco in the past. He is truly one of the few leaders that believes investing in people leads to results and a better customer experience. That’s why that price hasn’t changed and customers don’t have problems even with extreme exchanges. Culture >>>>>>

Assuming a Q1 2021 start date (with fans allowed) would anyone in here be willing to go to their local team’s Opening Night??

Depends slightly on ticket prices but especially case numbers. NYC is at ~1% positive rate right now, if it stays that way, and through some miracle the Knicks are good, then why not.

I'm sure arenas will have cleaning procedures, masks required, spacing between seats, contactless payments, etc.

Not about that waiting in line life tbh

if they ever get curbside pickup it would be clutch, but they make their money from people wandering thru the aisles and picking up random stuff :lol:

That’s part of the fun of it though - when you’re in Costo and you see in like every 3rd cart a dog bed or snorkel set and knowing that many of those people don’t even have dogs or know how to swim. :lol:

Last edited:
The Celtics are still missing something. Toughness, leadership they lack it. Tatum and Brown are still young and learning though. I thought this series would go 7 but the way the Heat been handling them I can Boston ready to leave the bubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom