OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the house look like?
Average as hell. Same basic ***** granite I have in my house I paid 165k for, same wood and cabinet style and stain (except mine go to the ceiling, his dont and he's 6'10) and WAY too much carpet for a house over half a mil. To me, that's not even close to the arena or practice facility either, but I'll defer to a-friend a-friend on that because I don't really be in edmond like that

Last edited:
Miami has such a weird, disjointed offense. Miami doesn't know where they're getting buckets on any given night. One night it's Duncan Robinson, another night it's Tyler Herro and sometimes Jimmy goes off.

Miami still got this. Nothing I’ve seen yet in this series makes me believe Boston is the hungrier, grittier squad.

I feel the exact opposite. I think Miami will win one of the next two games but overall, I think the Celtics are probably a better team especially with Hayward healthy. Herro had 37 in Miami still barely won game four. When the Celtics play their best, they're a better team than Miami IMO

Just like when Dwight was training with the Nigerian scam you can tell when his moves he worked on all summer were coming. That is the same thing I see from Tatum especially with that side step shot foolishness. A couple of setup dribbles then sidestep. If I was a defender on him, I would sit on that move and beat him to the spot.

Miami has such a weird, disjointed offense. Miami doesn't know where they're getting buckets on any given night. One night it's Duncan Robinson, another night it's Tyler Herro and sometimes Jimmy goes off.

consistent thing about Jimmy are those stupid turnovers.

Goofies chirping about Tatum at halftime been mighty quiet since....

Halftime? How about the first quarter takes...

Celtics ready to quit
Welp there it is...

DEC3ABFF-A256-45CC-B4EE-FB183F5D86A1.gif

Just in case, GG @PatRiley @justblaze2k7 @rolaholic and other Heat fans
Im done. All these turnovers already
I know you dont wanna jinx the squad but....

source (14).gif
Cancun on 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom