OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so many lakers haters man lol... im not a fan either but lets be honest talent wise they are the best team out there... realistically aint nobody beating them celtics or heat... it is what it is... regardless if lebron wins a ring this year he still not better than MJ... and if the lakers do win it will be a nice tribute to kobe...

Bron getting a ring v Lakers winning for Kobe

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

This is some cruel irony, last time I had an opportunity to go to a Lakers finals game was G4 in Orlando while I was still at UF but I had a final the next morning so I didn't roll with my boy who had Magic season tickets. That ended up being the Fisher shot game. Fast forward 11 years later and we're back in the Finals where I have all the means to go now and we're in the middle of a gaddamn pandemic. Unbelievable.

Huge props to Denver tho! What a team. Could win the chip in the next 2-3 years.

I agree but like everyone has been saying, they need to make a move to bundle their auxiliary pieces for a third star and they’re right there.

Kenny roasting. Talking about asterisks and how now the fans moving goal posts screamin no asterisks, but if somebody else won, asterisk.

How does Lebron respond to the 3 month long jordan **** sucking documentary? By going to a 10th nba finals at the age of 36. I have no choice but to applaud and stan

I think it’s worth noting the documentary was intended to release around the time NBA Finals until a global pandemic hit and LeBron demanded that ESPN release it during said pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom