OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also LAC got lucky as hell Luka didn't score more to end the game with Reggie Jackson guarding him in iso multiple possessions

Paul george is cut from the same cloth as Rudy Gay, DeMar DeRozan and Joe Johnson. Skills for days but lack aggression.
Been saying that for a while and everyone would kill me in here. Check the receipts. They go back a good 5 years plus

Thats Palmdale for ya

Clippers losing to the Mavs when Luka played less than 30 min is a real bad look. And not even like they lost because KP went ham. Dude had 23 points.
Huge for the Mavs.

Should’ve won Game 1 and stole game 2 despite neither star really taking over at any point in the second half.

If they’re going to run Reggie Jackson and Lou at Luka, he’s going to control this series as long as he can stay on the court.

1597896297114.png

kawhi left toronto for this?

Man all of these series are actually interesting right now, maybe not Raps/Nets as much but even that was a good one today.

Yeah I'm not going to die on the 2-0 hill. Dallas did a lot of stupid things to end tonight where they got lucky to keep the lead. Just happy they secured a win even though they messed up my prediction lol

Forget about the stats between eras.

We havent seen someone this good at 21 ever. Not since Lebron and maybe DRose.

If Luka and KP are going to play Kawhi and PG to a stand still we gotta a chance to win this series.

Trezz ain't gonna be right this series and as long as one of the others on the Mavs matches Lou we legit gotta chance.

you guys really should be up 2-0. Guys just out hustling the clips.. lou looking real trash rn too

Looks like we’re gonna have to rattle off the next 3 to keep my bracket in tact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom