OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers are taking way too many threes. The Lakers are 26 for 47 total and 9 for 27 on threes. The Lakers are shooting 17 for 20 on two-point field goal attempts. Why are we bailing the heat out by taking so many threes? their interior defense is non-existent and it's been a lay of lane when we actually go towards the basket

Lol the Lakers broke the finals record for 3 attempts in a half, theoretically that’s supposed to be a disadvantage for them... they still scored 70 points in the half and are up double digits lol

the heat basically ran through the east

what the hell they doing out there in the eastern conference? 🤔

I thought we could rely on the Heat to at least play hard. They’re just laying down out there.

Heat really ain't got no option but to zone up, or sacrifice Robinson/Herro to Lebron layups or sacrifice Olynkk & Crowder to AD dunks

The Lakers are taking way too many threes. The Lakers are 26 for 47 total and 9 for 27 on threes. The Lakers are shooting 17 for 20 on two-point field goal attempts. Why are we bailing the heat out by taking so many threes? their interior defense is non-existent and it's been a lay of lane when we actually go towards the basket
The threes are all clean looks. I'm not even mad.

The attempts are annoying but as long as we're making a 1/3 of them this game won't be close. AD has shut Buckets down to when he's been on him.

Yeah I mean I don't mind zone at times to spice things up but the whole time man.... **** this college ****

This was my biggest issue with the Celtics during the the ECF. Any team with decent coaching and playmakers on the floor can dissect a zone defense. There's a reason NBA teams don't run it often. It's easy to beat and you open yourself up to giving up a ton of rebounds. It's amazing that the Celtics saw the zone game after game and couldn't adjust solve it. That's on their ball handlers and their coach

This was my biggest issue with the Celtics during the the ECF. Any team with decent coaching and playmakers on the floor can dissect a zone defense. There's a reason NBA teams don't run it often. It's easy to beat and you open yourself up to giving up a ton of rebounds. It's amazing that the Celtics saw the zone game after game and couldn't adjust solve it. That's on their ball handlers and their coach

At times the Celtics picked the zone apart easily. But when the games got most tight, they settled for just jacking 3s. Played right into Miami’s hands. So, yes, agreed that’s on their coach and primary ball handlers.

Bad Bunny has endorsement deals with Corona and Crocs. Get that money, but yikes.

Lakers in 4 by 20+
tenor (13).gif

aepps20 aepps20 - Breaking news: Mr. Leonard’s mother Kellyanne Conway has been diagnosed with COVID. That is why he has not yet risen to this occasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom