OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno. as long as bron average near a trip dub he always gonna have a chance to get it.

if he truly wants the finals mvp like you all say he does he will turn up the scoring in games 3 and 4.
my money is on co finals mvp just for the chaos in here 🌝
co-FMVP would be glorious and poetic and I would cry lmao

I called 40 points for AD, a triple double from bron, and a lakers win by some number I can't remember.

Only care about the last one.

i dunno. as long as bron average near a trip dub he always gonna have a chance to get it.

if he truly wants the finals mvp like you all say he does he will turn up the scoring in games 3 and 4.
my money is on co finals mvp just for the chaos in here 🌝

The chaos will come when he loses bro. Then we can say he was carried and all that ****. And how mj was never carried and how they screamed Kobe was carried.

He went from a 30% jump shooter who shot too many to shooting 60%. If you guys think that makes me not know hoop then so be it. From the get go I said he had the chance to prove me wrong and admitted that he did. Idk what more you want.

Guy came into the bubble a completely different player. Clearly put in the work and deserves all the credit and respect for it.

Get your jokes off though.

I just need to know from you is he top 5 or nah?

Remember those Twitter shooting charts you guys would post after AD had a bad game???

whatever happened to those?

I just need to know from you is he top 5 or nah?
I said he and Yanni were interchangeable at a point. After this... No way. Into tier one AD goes.

I still do not think he's the best player in the league though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom