OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong @dcallamerican :lol:
E6978F25-7203-4A2E-80B4-91E4AE848EE4.jpeg

But she liked the post though. :emoji_eyes:

Felt like that was as close as the Heat are gonna get.

Spo threw everything and the kitchen sink in this game and it didn't matter.

Nah, Lakers effort besides Bron was up and down. I'll take an ugly double-digit win in the finals any day.
They were missing players. Bam and Goran, depending on his health, would help a lot with the effort miami gave today.

Pick your poison
They shifted the defense towards AD to close
Bron started eating :lol:

Bron cutting up that zone mane with his decision making and passes

Legit question: do y'all really think LeBron cares to win the Finals MVP?

Personally, at this stage in his career I don't think so.

I really believe the narrative that he and AD get along that well that he def wouldn't mind AD winning out

Undefeated in the mamba jersey
If they sell a finals version of it, that will be the Lbj Jersey I end up having my girl pay for
Smart dude. Waiting next year for the AD Mamba jersey so I can put it on the wife's credit card.

I really believe the narrative that he and AD get along that well that he def wouldn't mind AD winning out

Yes, he cares. He won’t be mad if AD gets it. But he wants it.

They were missing players. Bam and Goran, depending on his health, would help a lot with the effort miami gave today.
For sure, that's why I think Spo should be commended for getting it within 9-10.

That said that was clearly a C-grade game from the Lakers. Bam coming back could maybe get the Heat closer in stealing a game, but Idk I think this headed towards a sweep.

I don’t think he cares. I think he likes having AD as the number #1. Less effort he has to put in the better.

You cereal? This is Bron. He cares. Was furious he lost regular season mvp. He cares.

I'm not blaming him for caring though. I would care. When you compete, you want to win as much as you can for as long as you can. So he's not wrong.

But he cares.

For sure, that's why I think Spo should be commended for getting it within 9-10.

That said that was clearly a C-grade game from the Lakers. Bam coming back could maybe get the Heat closer in stealing a game, but Idk I think this headed towards a sweep.
Most likely man. Lakers moving like the no limit tank.

29/11/9 from Bron on 55/38/62

VS

33/12/3 from AD on 65/75/100

I mean, I think it's pretty clear so far when you take in the the defensive end of the floor. But the media already setting the seeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom